Breach

Antony.

“I’m not a kid!” Bishop shouts, keeping his eyes downcast. I don’t know if he knows it but his eyes are beginning to water. He’s biting his lip hard enough I’m surprised he hasn’t bit through it. “God I’m so stupid!” Bishop throws his head into his hands. I keep a firm hold on his now shaking shoulders. I wait to speak because it seems the boy has much more to say. “I don’t want you to see me as some clueless kid! I don’t want you to feel like you have to take care of me. I want to be able…I want to get a good enough job that we can take care of each other. I want us to be on equal grounds. I don’t want to be seen as pathetic or incapable. That’s normal right? Cause…I like you so much so it’s normal to…to want to be able to take care of you too…”

He doesn’t want me to see him as a kid? I do my best to keep back a chuckle because he is obviously bothered.

Bishop has to know he’s crying now. His sobs are quiet, nearly inaudible but definitely there. He’s trying to hold them back by rubbing the palm of his hands into his eyes. Quickly, I grab his wrists and rip them away from his face. I know he doesn’t want me to see the tear streaks staining his cheeks but he needs to know that it’s ok for us to see each other like this.

“I’m acting stupid, aren’t I?” Bishop hiccups and damn he’s so cute. How can I not fall for this kid? Honestly he’s fucking adorable.

“No, you’re not.” I let go of his wrists in order to place my hands on his cheeks. Bishop shivers when he feels my thumbs brushing away the tears that continue to fall. “It’s perfectly normal to feel like that but…it’s ok to ask for my help. Do you think I didn’t talk to someone about college? I had my parents and…and Jean to talk to and you, you have me.”

Bishop’s tears begin to slow. His eyes look away from me, ashamed. He seems to have realized that I’m right, which may or may not make him feel better. I sigh and continue to try to reassure him, “Everyone is worried about graduation and everyone needs a little help, there’s nothing wrong with that. I’m here for you Bishop, to help you, not because you’re younger than me but…because I like you too. Like you said, it’s normal to want to take care of someone you care about.”

Bishop chuckles sadly, “Sorry I…I overreacted.”

“No you didn’t. It’s fine Bishop, really…it’s expected of a brat after all.”

My teasing brings a soft smile to Bishop’s lips. He knows I only meant it as a joke and didn’t actually mean it. Part of me is flattered that Bishop was so worried because of me but I’m glad he told me what was on his mind. I don’t want him thinking that he’s a child in my eyes because he certainly is not.

He is young but age does not decide maturity. He is still growing and learning and I plan to be here every step of the way. I press my forehead to his, which brings his slightly bloodshot eyes to mine. He smiles and so do I. I feel like an ass for doing it but how can I resist him when he’s being so damn cute?

I press my lips to Bishop’s, which must have shocked him because the boy stiffens. He’s unresponsive until I run my tongue over the seam of his lips. I feel a shiver run through him before he parts those lips allowing me to explore the moist cavern beyond.

He’s compliant for only a moment before his tongue battles with my own. One of his hands falls on the back of the couch, while the other grasps the arm of it. He uses his hold to move himself into my lap, only breaking away from the kiss for a quick breath before diving back in.

I run my hands down his neck to his chest. I feel his heart racing, not that mine is any better. I push my hands up under Bishops’ shirt. He quickly raises his arms, allowing me to remove the useless garment and toss it to an unknown location. He doesn’t hesitate to remove my shirt as well.

The moment my shirt is gone Bishop crashes our lips back together. They meld together quickly and he wastes no time in pushing his tongue back into my mouth. He’s running his hands over every piece of exposed skin like he’s trying desperately to make sure this is real. Seriously, he’s adorable. Why haven’t I jumped him sooner?

I pull my mouth away from his only to run it down the expanse of his neck. His skin is soft and smells of cinnamon. A soft moan escapes him when I nibble at the base of his neck. His hips buck into my own and it takes everything I have not to groan at the pleasure shooting through me.

Suddenly my pants are far too tight. How long has it been since I’ve gotten off? With Bishop being here I’ve been far too embarrassed to do anything and…well we haven’t really touched. By the way Bishop is moving against me I can tell he’s as pent up as I am.

Bishop found as much pleasure in the friction between our hips as I because he hesitantly thrusts his hips into mine for a second time. I can’t keep myself from grunting due the delicious feeling of him rubbing against me. I’m so hard it hurts and there is no way in hell we’re stopping here.

Bishop’s hesitancy stops when I grasp his hips and use the hold to bring his closer to my own. Realizing that I’m enjoying this as much as he is Bishop picks up his pace, bringing his hips down harder and faster than before.

I’m biting at Bishop’s neck in an attempt to keep my groans at bay. With the force I’m using I know I’m going to leave marks, but honestly I don’t care. My mind is too hazed over to think of anything besides finishing. Bishop seems to be on the same level because he’s desperately thrusting into me. His thighs are shaking, so are mine.

I feel Bishop grasp the back of my head. He tugs at my hair, pulling me from his neck in favor of another kiss. The boy runs his tongue over every crevice of my mouth. The kiss is messy and frantic. I know he’s close and so am I. It’s not long after that his body shivers from his release and he moans my name. Hearing and feeling him moan against me is enough to send me over the edge.

Bishop’s head is now resting on my chest. He’s breathing as heavy as I. I feel the awkward silence making it way at us. Not wanting that to happen I quickly push the brat off me. He yelps at the feel of his ass meeting the floor. The boy glares up at me and he only glares more when he sees me smirking.

“Be a good boy and go get a shower and make me food,” I tease. My smirk only grows at the sound of his groan.

“How many times did I say I’m not your house wife?” Bishop hops up on his feet. He huffs and I chuckle at the way he puffs his cheeks out in aggravation.

“Don’t make me put you in the corner boy.”

“Seriously, I’m going to hit you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Took me 30 chapters but finally got some boy loving in there for ya lol
:)

Comment&Subscribe?