Breach

Bishop.

Bishop P.O.V

It isn’t until I feel my head against the pillow and Antony’s body resting on mine that I realize we’ve somehow made it to a bedroom. My eyes crack open just enough to see that it isn’t my room we’re in but Antony’s. I didn’t even realize we were moving. All I was and currently still am focused on is his lips against mine, his tongue running over every crevice of my mouth and his erection rubbing against my own.

A soft moan escapes me when his hands push up my shirt. His rough fingers brush against my nipples, sending a jolt through me. I curse myself for enjoying the feeling of his fingers now playing with my hardening nubs. What guy likes their nipples touched? Apparently me because the more he runs his hands across them the harder I get until it’s actually painful.

Not wanting to be shown up by him I move my hands that were once wrapped around his neck to the bottom of his shirt. I tug at the garment to show that I want it off. Antony doesn’t seem pleased with the idea of removing his lips from mine but seeing as we both have to breathe he does as I wish, giving us time to take a breath and for me to remove his shirt along with my own and toss it to an unknown location. His room’s clean, he’ll find them easily.

Instead of resuming our kiss Antony goes to my neck. Not expecting the sudden feel of his lips against my pulse I curse. My hips jerk up into his. The friction between our jeans is driving me wild. At first our hips touch hesitantly as if testing new territory but with each touch our bodies grow hotter with need. Wishing to feel that sensation again, I wrap one of my arms around his waist and use it to help bring my hips into his. The rocking of our hips causes both of us to moan and for Antony only to kiss more frantically at my neck.

By the way he’s biting and sucking I know there’ll be a mark tomorrow. Mick is going to tease the hell out of me but right now I really don’t care. The immense pleasure running through me is worth the embarrassment tomorrow.

I wrap my other arm around his shoulders for a better grip in order to bring my hips up harder and rougher. The sudden rough sensation makes Antony grunt. I bite my lip to keep back the embarrassing moans I know I’ll unleash. My thighs are shaking with the need for release, as are Antony’s but the boy suddenly stops our rough grinding by grabbing my hips and forcing them back onto the bed.

I hadn’t even realized I was arched so high off it until I felt the mattress against my back again. Breathing heavily, I ask, “The fuck are you doing?”

Because seriously I need to get off. I’m so aroused it’s pathetic.

Antony bites his lips and grumbles, “I really wanted to wait until you graduated.”

I laugh as I throw my head back against the pillow. Groaning, I quickly undo Antony’s jeans. He goes to ask me something but he simply moans instead because I now have my hand wrapped around his throbbing cock. With one hand around his base and the other maneuvering his pants lower, I grumble, “If I do not get off tonight I promise I will end you.”

I understand his reasoning, I do. I’m still in high school. Antony must feel uncomfortable with that but I am 18. I’m officially an adult, as the law likes to say it. I can make my own decisions, my own choices and right now my choice is to have sex with my boyfriend.

Not wanting Antony to back down from the night I know we both want I begin to pump his shaft hoping that pleasure will knock out any thought of stopping. It must be working because he’s no longer talking but instead thrusting his hips into my hand. He returns to kissing my neck while his hand begins to undo my jeans. He’s having a bit of a tough time with me still pumping his shaft.

I press my face into his shoulder as I pathetically moan his name when he finally manages to snake his own hand into my boxers. Just feeling his hand wrap itself around my cock makes me want to cum. Somehow I manage to restrain myself from the embarrassment of ending this before it even started.

When I feel Antony’s thighs start to quiver I know he’s close. I run my lips over over the smooth skin of his shoulder. My hand picks up its pace, my thumb caresses his tip and uses the precum to help maneuver my hand. His breaths are heavy, as are mine. We’re both so close to teetering over the edge but it isn’t until I feel Antony whispering, “I love you,” into my ear that I finally see white. I had never had such an intense orgasm before that left me breathless and yet somehow still aroused beyond belief.

Antony follows me soon after but he, like me, is nowhere near finished. He’s working on pulling my jeans off before I have time to regain any control over my body. Antony tugs off both my pants and boxers leaving me fully exposed.

My face burns uncontrollably when he stops and simply looks me over from head to toe. My cock twitches when his lust filled eyes meet mine. Though I’m sure I look as in need as he is.

Antony moves to his knees in order to finish the work I had started early. He finally removes his pants as well, throwing them to the side of the bed before returning to his position between my legs. I hiss at the feeling of our exposed erections rubbing against each other. Antony lets out a curse and grabs my hips. Our bodies are entangled together in a mess of sweaty limbs and sweet kisses.

Somewhere beside me I can hear Antony’s hand rummaging through his bedside table. I do my best not to look because I already feel myself shaking with nerves. I’m not virgin by any means but I’ve never done it with a guy. I never thought I would until Antony came along so of course I’d be nervous.

Antony pulls away from my lips enough to ask, “You sure?”

“Now that you mention it I think we should just stop now and go back to our separate rooms and think about what we have just done like responsible adults,” I say with a teasing grin that makes Annie’s eyes narrow. He can’t keep himself from smiling too and letting out a soft chuckle.

“You’re an idiot.”

“You’re the one who decided to date said idiot.”

“We all make mistakes.”

I slap the back of his head for that one. He leans in to peck my lips once more before going to focus on opening the bottle of lube. I spread my legs a bit wider and do my best not to look, if I do my pride may rear its ugly hide and may actually stop this. I bite my lip at the first uncomfortable feeling of his finger wiggling its way into a place I never expected a finger to be. The feeling is uncomfortable, strange and leaves me itching to leave.

My squirming only depends the fingers depth and I grasp the sheets while I chant to myself that it’ll get better. Antony, seeing my discomfort, begins to kiss down my chest. He presses a second finger into my entrance and now there’s a sharp pain running up my spine. I breathe deeply through my nose to contain noises of discomfort. It hurts but I don’t want Antony to stop.

Speaking of Antony, he has now reached my hips. I bite my lip when I feel his hot breath against my tip. His unoccupied hand grips the base of my cock, which twitches with appreciation. The pain in my spine slowly dulls away while the pleasure of being touched takes over. Antony encases my cock with his lips. At first he is hesitant, only running his tongue over my tip but the more I squirm beneath him the more he seems to enjoy my reactions.

He chuckles, his hot breath even feels good enough to make me moan. Deciding that he likes the way I pathetically moan Antony finally takes me into his mouth, bobbing his head with skills I didn’t know he had then again a hot, wet mouth is pleasurable no matter which way you look at it.

Antony continues to suck me while his fingers stretch. Though it’s still painful the feel of his tongue running up my shaft is enough to make me not complain about it. Suddenly, the pain disappears when Antony delivers a thrust of his fingers. A noise I didn’t know I could make escapes me and my ass rocks back into Antony’s fingers in order to feel that rush of pleasure again.

My cheeks heat up with embarrassment because now my hips are actually meeting each of Antony’s fingers. I’m squirming and desperately trying to get that feeling again. Antony presses his fingers inside me and hits my prostate a second time. I shout his name, my entire body shuttering from the feeling.

“Wow, I didn’t know your voice could get that high Bishop,” Annie teases as he continues to abuse the spot over and over until I can’t even see straight.

“S-Stop it,” I order and attempt a glare but fail miserably. My blush is so dark I probably match a fire truck. By Antony’s smirk I am assuming I’m right. Still trying to glare at him, I grumble, “Are you just going to use your fingers all night Annie?”

“You’re really asking for it kid,” Antony grunts and pulls his fingers from me. I’ll never admit it aloud, not that I need to because Antony is smirking before I even realize what I’ve done, but my ass actually rocked with his fingers. Surprisingly he says nothing about my sudden willingness to have his fingers in me and goes to open the condom.

Antony grabs one of my legs and throws it over his shoulder, the other I wrap around his waist. He runs his lips over the inside of my thighs. It’s pathetic that that alone makes me shiver. He doesn’t ask if I’m ready this time but instead presses his tip to my entrance before slowly pushing in. The pain my spine returns and I clench my eyes shut at the pain in my ass.

I feel Antony’s hand on my cheek, stroking it gently until he’s fully inside me. We both still within the room with nothing but the sound of our own heavy breathing. Antony is shaking and I know he desperately wants to move but he waits until I finally open my eyes and nod.

He doesn’t give me time to prepare myself but quickly pulls out and slams back in. The thrust leaves me breathless and I grunt with each of his powerful thrusts. At first it’s uncomfortable and a bit painful but as time goes on and we both begin to rock our hips in tune the pain dulls and Antony finally manages to find the right spot.

I know I’m being incredibly verbally, shouting with each of his thrust against my prostate but it’s so hard to keep myself from moaning. The pleasure running through my veins is enough to make me think it should be illegal. The grip my leg has around his waist tightens as I desperately trying to bring him closer to me, to bring him deeper. Antony’s no better, bringing his hips down forcibly, slamming his cock inside me as fast as he can.

My leg drops from his shoulder as he readjusts himself, resting his hands on my hips and pulling them up to meet his thrust. I scream his name, my cock twitching between us. I have to throw my arms around his neck in order to hold onto something because right now I don’t even know if this is real. The feel of his sweaty back, his muscles rippling beneath my palms is enough to reassure me that this is actually happening. My heartbeat is so loud I can hear it in my ears. White is once again brimming my version for a second time this evening. Antony is as close to that edge as I am. His thrusts are becoming more erratic and desperate.

I use my hold around Antony’s neck to pull him down for a kiss. It’s neither erotic or messy but sweet and quick. Somehow it still leaves me breathless. With his lips hovering over mine I whimper against them, “I love you, I really love you Antony.”

I don’t even realize what I’ve said until I’ve already said it. My eyes widen, as do his and that sentence alone is enough to send Antony and I both into our orgasms. I shudder in pleasure as my seed shoots across both our chests. Antony continues to thrust into me as he rides out his orgasm until he finally collapses beside me.

Silently, I stare up at the ceiling with half-mast eyes wondering if I had actually said that.

“Did you mean it?” He asks, sounding as breathless as I feel.

My cheeks flush at the realization that yes, yes I did say that. I said I loved him…and I mean…“I think I do.”

Antony chuckles. I feel the mattress moving before his arms wrap around me, pulling me into his chest. We’re both hot, sticky and sweaty yet somehow I am perfectly comfortable with him like this.

Antony buries his face into the back of my neck. His speaking sends as hiver down my spine, “I’ll accept that.”

Smiling, I run my hand over his arm that’s around me. I can feel that he’s smiling too.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I didn't realize until the end of the chapter that this was supposed to be Antony's P.O.V lol
My bad! Aw well a sex scene is a sex scene, you perverts would have enjoyed it either way ;P

Comment&Subscribe?