Always Attract : Josh Franceschi

You've got me right where you need.

Josh's POV
the storm finally calmed down and i was able to go home. I unlocked my door and dropped my bag next to the door. I ran up to my room and fell on my bed. Ah, my own bed, its so warm but its missing something. Its missing someone. Its missing her.
"Fuck! Why do i fuck everything up?" I said.
I slept for a few hours until someone called me.
"Oi, what do you want?"
"Open your door! We got beer!" It was Dan on the line.
I went down stairs to see the guys at my door with a bucket filled with beer.
"We decided lets get fucked up. A guys night, but with Blake." Matt said.
"Uh, yeah sure, go into the living area i need to change."
They nodded their heads and headed to the living area.
I ran back upstairs and changed into something presentable. I put on black skinny jeans and a Down But Not Out shirt.
I went back downstairs and headed towards the guys.
"Hey."
"Okay, so josh, we were on our way here and we thought we saw a duck. But it wasn't a duck! Ducks don't come out in winter. But the dumbass here says it was a duck." Dan said. "Whose right?"
"My blown my friends. I have no clue." I grabbed a beer and took a huge gulp.
A phone went off and it played the one song i hate. Gossip.
Ofcourse, it was Blake's. She got up and headed to the the kitchen. I wondered who she was talking too. I let it go and drank another beer.
"Lets play fifa!" Chris suggested.
He set up the game and we started playing. I beat him by 4 to nothing.
"Look right here! Undefeated champion!!" I started dancing until i bumped into someone.
"Sorry Josh." it was Blake.
"Oh, no its fine, love. It was me." Regretting my choice of words right after i said them. I referred to the whole drama between her and me and her bumping into me. Damn it, i'm such an idiot!

Blake's POV
I never figured out why Josh hated Gossip. I always loved it. The person on the phone was my mum, ofcourse yelling at me. Like i'm not 14 anymore, i'm an adult, living with my brother.
I went back into the living area when i bumped into Josh.
"Sorry Josh."
He turned around, "oh, no its fine. love, it was me."
I sat quickly down on the couch and played with my phone a bit. I went on my Tumblr and checked it. Every post seemed to be about Josh. Fuck. I can't think straight with him on my mind at all times!
I put my phone back in my pocket and studied the boys.
Dans brown hair is coming back in and he needs to redye it.
Chris needs to shave.
Max, well, is just Max.
Matt needs to sleep to remove the bags under his eyes.
Now Josh. He looks fine with everything that happens. he got a little scruffy, and his smile is still perfect. He just looks fine. Unlike me, i haven't slept through a full night. My hair is thrown into a messy bun, which Josh always found adorable.
I can't take it, i can't look at him.
"Uhm, i think i'm just going to go home. I'm really tired." I got up and started putting my shoes.
"But you don't have a ride home. They're all piss drunk." Josh said.
"I'll call a cab. No big deal."
"Let me drive you. Save you some money."
I nodded my head and followed Josh out to his car.
"Well, get in." He said opening his door and getting in.
I got in and we drove in silence for a bit.
Josh cleared his throat and started talking.
"I don't think they'll be able to go home tonight, they're too piss drunk to even see."
"Okay." i said quietly
"Are you like mad at me or something?"
"I have no reason to be mad at you."
"Well, you are. I can tell when you're lying, i've been around you for long enough."
"Could of been longer." I mumbled, he didn't hear thank god.
"Huh?"
"Nothing."
"Well, you said something."
"Can we please just stop talking?" i said angrily.
He pulled over the car and took the keys out. We sat there for a few minutes before anyone spoken.
He took a deep breath and started talking, "I'm trying my best to keep everything okay and make us not hate each other."
"I know."
At this point, i don't know if i should slap him or just cry. I don't want to have this conversation with him at all.
"You know... I still love you."
"I know." I whispered.
"Tell me something here, do you still?"
I nodded.
"Then be with me!"
"I- i don't know."
He shook his head and started the car and drove me home. He walked me up to my door, i unlocked it but i didn't go in.
"Well, you're here. I should head back home."
"No. Josh. Don't leave... don't leave again."
"I won't I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i have horrible writers block for this story. SOMEONE HELP MEE!!! should they move on or stay together? anyone wana date one of the boys(;
GIVE ME IDEAS PLEASEEE!!
commets would be lovely(: