Always Attract : Josh Franceschi

Oh maybe someday I will be something more

I didn't leave my bedroom for days, I didn't want to face anyone, mostly Josh. I only left my bedroom in the middle of the night to quckly shower, and eat.

Dan thinks it's all his fault, Josh won't even talk to Dan. Chris always came into my room and told me what's up and stuff.

I blame myself for their break up, if I just got over the fact Josh didn't want to be with me anymore, and not be a little bitch and cry about him every time, everything would just be fine right now. but no, I messed it all up.

Max made me leave my room, he dragged me out by my hands and into the living room. No one really cared I was in the room. They all sat in the living room. I looked out the window, it was snowing and raining hard. Maybe this is why they're all inside and in the same room together. I swear to God you can cut the tention in here with a knife.

"So how is everyone's day? Anyone hungry?"

Chris and Max was the only one that actually said something to me. Mat gave me a dirty look. ProbablyI destroyed his band and made everyone hate eachother. I don't blame him for being mad, I'm mad at myself too.

I went to the kitchen and made Chris and Max something to eat, and brought it back to them.

Josh turns on the X-box and puts on FIFA.

"Hey, I was watching that!" Dan said.

"So?" Josh said

"Dude, really?"

"Mhm."

"What the fuck is your problem, you're just an asshole now."

"Dude, guys just shut the fuck up and stop fighting, it's just getting stupid now." I said.

"Well it is all your fault miss-i-can't-get-over-josh." Josh said.

"Really Josh? That is so unneeded.And don't flatter yourself anymore, i've gottenover you in the last few days. Found out how much of a dick you are!" I said.

Everyone just looked at me.

"So just stop fucking fighting, you're all acting stupid, you're all best friends, best friends don't fight like this. Get the fuck over yourselves."

Josh looked at me awkwardly, but he knew it was true.

"Sorry bro." Josh said to Dan

"Same."

"Sorry for saying it was your fault, I didn't mean it." Josh said to me.

"It's fine. But i'm going to go shower and take a nap. I'll see you all later."

I went upstairs and took a shower.

~ Josh's POV~

Is she really over me? I don't want her to be over me. I want her again. I guess this is what I deserve for being an awful person. I should of never brought Taylor here and did what I did. I get everything I deserve. I deserved Dan being mad at me, he should still be mad at me.

We played FIFA for a bit and realized it was 4 in the morning, so we stopped and all went to bed. I went outside and sat on the stairs. I sat there until I heard someone coming outside, I realized it was Blake. I freaked out in my head. What will I say? Will I say anything at all?

"Uhm, hi." I said.

"Hello."

"Why are you out here?"

"I think out here. How about you?"

"Same."

"Wait, can I ask you something?" I said shakingly.

"Sure."

"Did you really mean what you said before?"

" I don't know. Maybe, kinda I guess. I mean, it hit me i shouldn't waste my time on someone who doesn't want me. So i'm getting slowly getting over you."

"Don't." I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back for a bit and then pulled away.

"no..no..no" She said, it sounded like she was crying.

"What, what's wrong?"

"Josh, I can't do this. Stop playing with my feelings. You aren't over me, tell me are over me, you bring your girlfriend here, and now you're telling me you aren't. Get your feelings together, I'm not a toy."

She stood up and walked away from me. Now I understand the feeling I left her with for all those months.