Sleeping With The Enemy: Matt Flyzik

I never thought you would say that to me

Matt left my house and I ran upstairs, took a quick shower, and went into my closet to find something to where.

I found a Drop Dead dress and black flats. I curled my hair and put a little bit of make-up on, I ran down stairs and began cooking food so when all the boys came over.

I made Tacos, Ziti, and broke open seven bags of Doritos.

I put all the food on the table, and went downstairs to get all the beer and wine I had saved for this.

I hear my doorbell ring, it's everyone from The Maine.

Garrett hugged me, then Pat and all the band members after that. Last was John.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi." I said back quickly.

A few years ago me and John daed for a bit, then he broke up with me because I didn't want to have sex with him yet, so he broke up with me.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

My back was against my house and John was leaning over me.

"I've missed this feeling."

I heard someone say "Excuse me." Realizing it was Matt.... with Becca hand and hand.

I felt my heart sink to the bottom of the ocean, did last night mean anything?

John and I went inside with Matt and Becca.

We all sat down at the table, everyone was quiet exept Kennedy and Pat, which were fighting over a taco.

"Man,just give it to me!!" Pat said.

"Thats what she said!!" Jack said running through the door along with Zack, Alex and Rian.

Everyone laughed but me. I wasn't in a laughing mood, I couldn't get my eyes off Becca.

"What are you looking at?" Becca said rudly.

I snapped back into real life. "Oh, just...uhm, your necklace, it's really pretty."

"Thanks." She said sharply back.

I looked at the floor, I feel arms go around my waist and I'm getting lifted up. It's Jack picking me up and sitting in my seat. He placed me on his lap.

"Why did you take my seat Barafuck!" I said.

"Nice name, I know you wanna fuck me."

"Yeah, I do. So bady, On this table, so badly."

"Only you would say that." Matt said.

"Huh?" I said.

"Nothing."

"No, tell me."

"You would fuck anyone anywhere."

My mouth dropped open. "And you won't? You came here last night looking like you were about to cry because when your whore of a girlfriend asked you to say her name and you said mine and she fucking kicked you out."

He stood up, "Why don't you go cut your wrist some more Ash."

Everything in my body felt like it was on fire. I felt dead inside. doesn't he rememebr anything that happened to me last year?

I ran upstairs and went into my bathroom, and locked the door. I heard footsteps behind me. Vinny was banging on the door. "Ash, let me in,please."

I open my closet, I knew what I was looking for, my little jewlery box that was filled with razors. I grabbed it and took out one.

I went against the wall, and sunk down to have my knees to my chin.

"I've missed you so much..." I said to the razor.

I placed the razor to my wrist, the first cut, not to deep. The next got deeper, and got deeper each cut. I switched hands and began cutting on the other wrist.

Everything was getting fuzy, I couldn't see, but I can hear.

I heard the door break open. "Oh my fucking god." Vinny said I heard him rush over to me, he wrapped towls around my wrist to stop my bleeding. "Guys someone call for ambulanceplease. I need my best friend!!!" Vinny said holding me.

I hear someone get pinned against the wall, "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HER." It was John screaming at Matt.

"I..I told her I loved her last night and I had sex with her and tottaly betrayed her by bringing Becca here, and I told her something I should of never ever said" He said quietly.

"Let go of Matt, we got to go." Becca said.

"Fuck you, go away, I never want to see you again." Matt said to Becca.

Whatever you're loss, call me one time Brock." She said, and I believe she walked away.

"The bleeding has stopped, thank the fucking lord."

I heard someone come rushing in, " I couldn't find a emergeny number for a ambulence, we neeed to take her on our own." Jared said.

"No, she's fine now." Vinny said picking me up. "She's needs rest. Everyone can you all go home now? We'll have this party another time, and besides Christofer never showed up, so it wasn't a complete party."

I heard footsteps leaving. "Stay Flyzik." Vinny said.

I felt a bed under my back and covers. I felt someone take off the towel off my arm and reaplace it with a new one.

I felt a deep slumber come opon me and I was out, sinking into my dreams which woke me up hours later with Matt sleeping in a chair right next to my bed...