Sleeping With The Enemy: Matt Flyzik

slipping away

My feelings are changing, i'm sleeping with the enemy. What if he tells someone, Like John, or the band members? John and I only broke up with him two months ago, and the reason why was because I didn"t have sex with him.

I let matt get on top of me. He kissed my lip, then cheek, neck. He unclipped my bra and placed it on the floor. Matt kissed my collarbone, then the top of my boob, and then my stomache.

He started to take of my boxers.

"Matt-"

"Yeah?" He went back up, so now were eye level.

"I don't know what's gonna happen, but what ever happens right now, I want you to know that i'm still a virgin and i'll gladly give it to you."

"Okay, don't be scared, I won't hurt you."

"Please don't."

I looked at the time 5:30 in the morning.

He pulled off my boxers and placed them on the floor. He sat up and took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants, then took them off and placed them on the floor. He kiseed my again and said "you're so beautiful."

"No." I faintly said.

"Shhhh...." He put his finger of my mouth. "Don't ever say that again.If I can i'll kiss every inch of you."

"I don't know what to say..."

"Just say you love me, and please, I beg you.... mean it."

"I love you. forever and ever, and i'll always mean it."

I did mean every word I said to Matt.

"I love you too, this night will be something we both will never forget."

He sat up on me again. He took off his boxers, he had a boner. He went back to kissing me, his hands were all over my body. I let him expolore everything.

"Are you ready?"

I shook my head. "Yeah."

"It'll hurt a bit. Okay?"

I shook my head. "WAIT! Tell me you're using protection."

"I already have a condom on."

"Oh."

He chuckled and all I fell a pain suddenly come.

"Ouch!."

"Ohmygod, i'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you!'

"It's okay" I said.

The pain turned to pleaure. I really did start to enjoy it more and more.

"Harder." I whispered.

"Anything for you."And he did harder.

Best.Sex.Ever.

I didn't know it was morning until I felt Matt move off the couch. I looked at the time 10 a.m.

holy fuck. Jack and them are coming over soon.

"We had sex for awhile ya know."

"I'm a long laster."

"I can tell." Matt was all dressed. He handed me my underwear and bra. I put them on.

"You leaving?"

"Yeah."

"SHIT. I gotta call Jack."

"Why?"

"You planned a get together here with The Maine, All Time Low, and NeverShoutNever."

"Oh, yeah. well i should get going, i have to get shit out of becca's house."

I went to go hug him. he didn't hug back.

"What?"

"Can I have a hug?"

"Sure." He gave me a quick hug and left.

I let him slip away again.