Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Prologue

Camille: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_prologue_camille/set?id=48254522

Prologue

Camille's P.O.V

I teared as I looked at the plus sign on the damned pregnancy test. My life is ruined now, I can't believe I was so stupid to trust that douche! Wait what am I saying? I love Matt, even though he's sixteen and I'm nineteen. I know it's wrong to be in love with a guy his age, but I couldn't help it with his cute dimples, mesmerizing hazel eyes, weird sense of humor, and sweetness. Right now I'm scared about telling him, I mean he's into his band right now and he's still in high school. I can't just drop this on him and say " Hey I'm pregnant, so just put your dreams on hold and raise this kid with me!". More importantly, how am I gonna raise it, because I am definitely not having an abortion or giving it up for adoption. Ugh fuck I'm so confused. And I can't even run to my parents after they fucking kicked me out for selling dope. I'm going to be a terrible mom to this kid, I just know it. I know who I can call.

Riiing. Riiing. Riii-

" Hello?", Zacky's voice answered, I was so happy he answered.

" Hey Zacky, its Cam, I really need to talk to you, can you come over?", I asked, my voice full of hope and worry.

" Of course I can, but what's wrong, do I have to kill someone?", Zacky raged. You may think he's joking about killing someone,but if you knew him like I did, you'd know that he's being dead serious.

" No Zacky, just come over, it's important", I whimpered.

" Alright, I'll be right over", Zacky replied hanging up.

Not even 10 minutes later, Zacky came rushing through my front door. I knew I could count on Zachary James Baker for anything. Even though Zacky was younger than me, I'd known him since I was 10 and he was 6 when we were neighbors. It was so cute because even though I was older than him, he felt protective over ME! We are like brother and sister, we count on each other for everything we need.

" Okay now what's wrong, you sounded worried over the phone" Zacky wondered

" Yeah look", I shoved the test into his hand, but don't worry, he's doesn't freak over shit like holding my pee stick because, well, we've done way worse things.

His eyes widened in recognition of what it said. Zacky looked over at me as I started to cry and hugged me tightly in his chubby adorable arms.

" What am I gonna do Zacky, I can't tell Matt, he's gonna hate me!", I cried

" You can't hide this from him Cam, you gotta tell him soon", Zacky objected, he always tried to persuade me to do the right thing.

" I can't, I mean, this could ruin his whole life, he hasn't started his life yet, while mine is supposed to be starting, and how am I gonna be able to become a doctor with a kid on my arm, huh, HOW!?", I yelled, the completely breaking down.

" Shh Hun, everything will be fine, you'll be the best damn doctor that Huntington Beach has ever seen and you'll be a damn great mom to that kid, I promise", Zacky encouraged.

" And how do you know this Zacky?", I questioned, not believing a word he said.

" 'Cause you're Cammy the Great, you can do anything", Zacky smiled, using the nickname he used to call me when he was 10 years old and I was 14. Anything Zacky needed me for, he knew I would do it for him, and that's why I was Cammy the Great.

I smiled, " Thanks Zacky, that made me feel better,but I'm still worried, just... just what if I screw up this kid's life, just how I screwed up mine?", I worried. My life wasn't a piece of happy pie. I grew up in the rough part of California, where there was constant gang violence, drug addicts and hobos and shit of that nature. No one was really destined for greatness and it seemed whoever went into Compton, never came out. It was until my dad got promoted in his job of being an aquarium manufacturer that we moved to Huntington. That was when I met Zacky; he was such a cute kid. That was when my life started looking up and I was inspired to do better with my life.

" You won't screw up", Zacky simply assured me." Well, I gotta go now, band practice tomorrow". We hugged and said our goodbyes, and he left me in my shitty apartment. I hated this dump, but this was just a place to stay. It certainly wasn't a safe environment to keep a baby.

*** Later that Night***

I was still freaking out over this pregnancy. I can't stay here and ruin Matt and our friends' lives. Because I know that if Matt can't fully dedicate himself to the band, then the band would fall apart because of me and my stupidity. I gotta leave tonight, no scratch that, I'm GONNA leave tonight. I packed all my shit and just left my shitty apartment, leaving everything I knew behind... and never looked back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if its short.. its just the prologue.. comment