Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Chapter 1

Donna:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.1_donna/set?id=48371944
Tawny:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.1_tawny/set?id=48372122
Aiden:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.1_aiden/set?id=48372334
River:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.1_river/set?id=48372592
Tawny'sApartment:http://content.uniquehomes.com/wp-content/uploads/image/brooklyn-250px.jpg
Tawny'sLivingroom:http://zvito.com/upload/normal/1/1600_room_for_rent_in_Brooklyn_Clinton_Hill_-_Brooklyn_-_Rooms_for_Rent_-_Shared_1.jpeg
Tawny'sRoom:http://images04.olx.com/ui/18/69/93/f_341556693-3237766761.jpeg
Tawny'sKitchen:http://imagesus.homeaway.com/mda01/7dd7bbf67d77bafab75d6263e640636c1160a252
Tawny'sBathroom:http://cdn.decorpad.com/photos/2012/03/20/15c39d708231.jpg

Donna's P.O.V.

" JUST KEEP RUNNING DJ!", Aiden yelled behind me as we ran away from the cops. They caught us stealing from a convenient store. Although, the fact that the police station was only 5 blocks away wasn't so convenient for us. Once we heard the sirens and saw the blue and red lights, we hauled ass out of the raggedy store. This is the third time we got caught,but not really taken downtown. I told Aiden we should have been more careful and more organized about this stealing shit. It was smart to wear black because it was pitch black at this time of night in Brooklyn, New York. The closest place to the store was Tawny's house and since her mom was away for two months for a business trip, we could crash there and hide. I know Tawny and her boyfriend, River are awake, those damn night owls. Then again I can't say anything 'cause I'm up stealing from shitty bodegas at night. Aiden and I ran up to the door of her apartment and knocked on the door like maniacs. Tawny came downstairs with her fucking pj's on with her kiddy ass slippers on. I looked at her and chuckled at her attire.

" Shut up and come in", She growled, and opened her door more for us to come in.

I gotta say, even though she lived in an apartment in Brooklyn, her place was nice. I think it's because her mom is in an important law firm or something. I mean mine was nice because my mom is an awesome doctor and my step-dad is a well known lawyer, but people think because I do stupid shit like do drugs, steal,fight, drink and shit like that I live in a crappy shit hole. WRONG! My house is sexy. Anyway, we walked into her living room where we saw the Craft playing, which is my fucking favorite movie! River was sitting on the floor stuffing his face with with Tawny's famous(not really) trail mix. It consisted of shit like popcorn,candy corn, M&Ms, cheese puffs, Skittles, and chocolate syrup. I don't give a shit what anyone thinks, that shit is good.

" Hey guys, so what you do this time, kidnap the Miley Cyrus and sell her to sex trafficking?", River smirked, he knew us too well. He'd been dating Tawny for a year and for their 1 year anniversary, he got them both custom made dog tags with their names on it, it was adorkable.

" Ha-ha, so funny, but no, we stole from that store a couple of blocks away from here", Aiden answered.

" You guys gotta stop all this criminal shit before you guys really get into real trouble", Tawny warned. She says this every time we do something stupid. I don't know why I do all this stupid crap, i just do it for the rush I guess.

" I know, I know Ni NI, but I couldn't stop even if I tried, it's like a Lays chip, you can't just have one, I can't just have one blunt, or one beer, or one robbery", I exampled.

"Yeah, ya know. It's like sex. You can't do it just once, you gotta keep coming back for the thrill", Aiden added.

Tawny made a disgusted face at Aiden, but brushed it off 'cause she knows how he is. Aiden has been perverted ever since he learned about the words: pussy, cock, and cum. He never misses a chance to say " That's what she said".

All of a sudden the song " This Is Like" by Tyga and Robin Thicke came blaring from my phone. I checked it and of course, it was no one other than my mom. I hesitantly answered my phone, nervous as shit.

" Hello", I croaked.

" Donna Jasper Mendez,¿dónde demonios es usted, ¿sabe usted a qué hora se es?", My mom yelled in Spanish. Did I forget to mention that I'm Puerto Rican. (where the hell are you, do you know what time is is?)

" Sí lo sé, estoy estrellarse en casa esta noche de Tawny. Voy a estar en casa mañana por la mañana, te lo prometo.", I replied. My mom can worry so much at times. (yes I know, I'm crashing at Tawny's house tonight. I'll be home tomorrow morning, I promise.)

"Sí, es mejor que ser, o de lo que usted está conectado a tierra", My mom threatened. (yeah you better be, or else you're so grounded).

" Bien, te veré mañana, te amo. despedida", I told her and she told me she'd see me tomorrow. By the tone of her voice, she was either angry or sad, maybe even both. I don't know, but I'll find out tomorrow.

*** Next Morning***

I walk in my house right as my mom is making breakfast. Ohh, she's making my favorite, sausage, eggs,and potatoes. I saw the look on her face as I walked in, she look like she'd been crying.

" Ma, whats wrong?", I asked, worried. I don't ever think I saw my mom cry.

" It's about your father", she replied, sniffling.

" Wait, what? I thought you said my father was dead, you lied to me?", I accused.

" I'm so sorry, but I couldn't let you know the truth", My mom cried.

" And what exactly is the truth, huh?", I questioned.

" When I was young, I lived in California and your father was 16 still in high school with a band. And my friend introduced me to him and Boom! I was in love with him. I was 19 at the time so I knew it could never work, but we managed. We became a couple and then we, ya know, after 6 months. I found out I was pregnant with you and I knew if I told your dad, his life would be ruined because he wasn't ready to be father, so I left without telling him where or why", My mom explained, full out crying by now.

" So what's going on now?", I asked impatiently, waiting for her to say " You Just Got Punk'd", but she never did.

" He found out about you and he wants you to visit him, what do ya say?", Mom smiled, but there was nothing but sadness in her eyes.

" Well.............
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think Donna is gonna say?.. comment and subscribe.. Love you guys x3... p.s I'll put Donna's house in the next chapter.