Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Chapter 3

Matt'shouse: http://huntingtonhomes.ocregister.com/2009/09/16/flipping-out-house-vs-2-mill-plus-surf-city-homes/59343/marigayle64751/
Livingroom: http://huntingtonhomes.ocregister.com/files/2009/09/marigayle6475a.jpg
Kitchen: http://huntingtonhomes.ocregister.com/files/2009/09/marygale6575b.jpg
Backyard: http://huntingtonhomes.ocregister.com/files/2009/09/marigayle6475d.jpg
Matt&Valbedroom: http://boxpart.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/lennox-gardens-bedroom.jpg
Mainbathroom: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-0iUhE0QOIi4/Tbp6pxd9NyI/AAAAAAAAMEg/IdJTKJeggrA/s1600/Bathroom09-727402.jpg
Guestroombathroom: http://www.scrollmag.com/find-small-bathroom-design-ideas/comfortable-nice-small-bathroom-interior-decorating-ideas/
Twinsroom: http://modernfurniturepics.com/kids-room-furniture/barbie-colors-bedroom-for-two-girls-647
Guestroom: http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotos-g33388-d218788-w2-Hilton_Garden_Inn_Denver_Cherry_Creek-Denver_Colorado.html
Donna: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.3_donna/set?id=48439841
Val: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.3_valary/set?id=48440507
Michelle: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.3_michelle/set?id=48441036
Gena: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.3_gena/set?id=48441378
River: http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.3_river/set?id=48441690
Donna'guitars: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/dc/Godin_LG-Squier_Strat.jpg

Donna's P.o.v

I am so excited, I finally get to meet my real dad. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my step-dad Sonny, but nothing compares to wanting to meet my real father. I'm so curious to find out what he's like. I quickly take a shower and throw on some nice clothes 'cause who knows, he might be some high class dude. I threw on my moms old boots from like the 90s, but they looked awesome on me. I wake up Tawny and Aiden so they can help me make sure I had everything packed.

"Shorts?", Aiden asked

"Check", I confirmed

"Shirts and tank tops?", Tawny then asked.

"Of course, it's gonna be hotter than Channing Tatum in an oven", I pointed out.

"Alright,you got your phone,IPod,chargers?", Tawny listed.

"Sure do" I replied

"Now for the important shit, weed,blunts,coke,Marlboro's,shot glasses, and don't forget your vibrators, and dildo because I know you get lonely", Aiden joked, he's so damn perverted.

"As for the drugs and shot glasses, uh duh. And ha-ha, I don't need that, I have Skype sex with Tawny, ain't that right Tawny baby?", I joked right back, playfully winking at Tawny, who winked right back. We play like that sometimes, but she knows I'm bi so she is used to me being all flirty with the ladies.

"Whoa, lemme get in on that action", Aiden cheered.

"In your dreams, perv", Tawny shot back.

"I will sleep all day", Aiden looked up pretending to daydream. That guy is so dumb,but that's my best friend.

" Donna, come downstairs!", I heard Sonny holler, his Italian voice echoing through the house.

We all ran downstairs into the living room and there stood 5 tattooed, dangerous looking dudes. One had green eyes like weeds well grown, another guy had blue eyes like Hypnotic,the third guy had bitchin blonde hair with black patches, I think I will call him Patchy the Pirate like from Spongebob. Another Guy had spiked up black hair which looked awesome. Then lastly, there was a guy with dark brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes.

"Uh Ma, who are these guys?", I questioned suspiciously. It's not everyday you see 5 tough hot guys in your house unless your Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton.

"Well, they are-", She started, but was cut off by River who busted in out of no where.

"Holy fucking shit, you're Avenged Sevenfold!", River screamed, with a starstruck look on his face. I had no idea who the hell that was, better yet, why they are in my house.

The five guys looked at River like their cover was just blown. My mom palmed her face, probably mad at River's dumb ass. Me, Tawny, and Aiden were just like "what the fuck is going on". I don't have time for nonsense, my dad is suppose to be coming soon.

"I have no idea who that is, and why are they here, I'm not in trouble am I? I haven't stole anyone's drugs in like a month", I admitted. I had a reputation to steal drugs, but I stopped that shit knowing that drugs are powerful and could get people killed over that shit.

"No you're not in trouble, wait what did I hear about stealing drugs, I thought you stopped getting high!", my mom questioned.

"No, I said I stopped stealing and selling drugs, I never said I stopped smokin", I declared. I don't think I will ever stop getting high.

Right when my mom was about to start arguing with me, the guy with hazel spoke up.

"Uh hi, I'm Matt Sanders, you must be Donna", he greeted hold his hand out, which was attached to a arm full of colorful tattoos. I was almost scared to shake it, afraid he would get a bunch of colors on me, but I shook it anyway.

"Yeah I am, not to be rude, but why are you here, I don't really have time to be bothered with nonsense, I'm kinda waiting for my dad", I told the stranger who I knew now who's name was Matt.

"Well that's funny, 'cause I'm here to get my daughter", He smirked at me. I gave him a look of confusion.

"No way, you're my dad!?", I beamed. He nodded with a shit eating grin. Not being able to contain my happiness, I pulled him into one of my famous bear hugs. It seemed he had a famous bear hug too 'cause he was embracing me just as tight. When we pulled away, we both had tears in our almost identical eyes. Our Hallmark moment was interrupted by Patchy the Pirate when he cleared his throat.

"Oh yeah, my bad, these are my best friends slash band mates Brian,Zacky,Jimmy,and Johnny", he introduced them. Okay so Spikes was Brian, weed eyes was Zacky,Hypnotic was Jimmy, and Patchy the Pirate was Johnny.

"Hey guys, oh and these are my groupies Aiden, Tawny, and River", I informed them. River was still starstruck, oh that reminded me to ask them a question.

"So you guys are in a band, I'm guessin called Avenged Sevenfold?", I guessed. I never heard of them.

"Yeah, you never heard of us before?", Zacky asked looking hurt.

"Sorry, but no, I'm more of a Hip-Hop and RnB type and by the looks of it, you're a hard rock band, am I right?", I confessed.

"Guilty", Brian answered with a playful look of shame.

"Seriously DJ, you don't know them, when I play their music all the time in my car?",River tried to remind me. Then it clicked in my head.

"Oh yeah! And I always tell you to turn it off, sorry guys, but if it makes you feel any better, I can play the guitar pretty kick ass like", I gave them an innocent face.

"Really, think you can shred better than me and Zacky?", Brian tested me.

"Well I dont know, you guys are proffesionals, but the Hard Rock Cafe thinks I'm pretty good",I bragged. I did really play at the Hard Rock Cafe, but like only on Friday and the weekend. They pay me 80 dollars a night, which is bitchin pay.

"Well then maybe we could play guitar one day?", Zacky suggested

"Sounds like a plan Zacky my man", I agreed. I am so happy we are getting along, because if Matt's friends don't like me then that would really suck seeing as if we have to see each other for two weeks and if everything goes well, more times.

"Anyway, we should be heading out don't ya think?", Jimmy told us.

"Oh yeah, we got a plane to catch, and we don't wanna miss that", Matt remembered.

I turned to my friends who had sad smiles on their faces, I don't know why they are sad,I will be right back. I hugged them and told them I would text them often send pictures. I also told them I would try and get them some SoCal drugs and get them some In-and-Out Burger, if I dont eat it on the way home. I turned to my mom and Sonny.

"Okay sweetie, have fun and please, don't have Matt call me to tell me you're in the hospital,jail,or morgue", My mom pleaded. She wasn't joking about the morgue. I may or may have not been almost killed a couple of times. It's this drug and stealing shit, but I can't stop.

"Aight Ma, I promise, that won't happen", I assured, not really sure if I could keep that promise.

We said our goodbyes and went the airport to be on our way to California. Even though I've been on planes many of times to go to Puerto Rico every summer, I'm still nervous about it. I'm always afraid they will crash or some crazy shit like Snakes On a Plane. I think Matt may have noticed because he grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I felt at ease and soon fell asleep.

*** 5 hours later ***
I was suddenly being shaken awake by Matt. I'm guessing we landed, so I gathered my luggage and we got off the plane. We walked outside the airport, and they walked towards a beautiful short blonde, damn she could get the business; if you know what I mean. I see the guys hug her and then Matt kisses the shit out of her, that made me frown because that's his girl friend. I walk towards the group.

"Oh hey you must be the Donna that Matt can't stop talking about, I'm Matt's wife, Val", she greeted. My jaw dropped, I was thinking dirty about Matt's wife, now that's just wrong.

"Yup I am, nice to meet you," I shook her hand.

"Well why don't we get goin' huh?," Val grinned.

We all gathered in the van and headed through the streets of Huntington Beach. I saw people with incredible tans, great beaches, and some palm trees; I'm so gonna enjoy this visit. We then pulled up to this nice two story house, nicer than the shitholes I see in Brooklyn, not including my house, or Tawny's house. We went inside and it was just beautiful, then I see two women come towards us, one looking just like Val just with brown hair,yes twins! I see the other Val walk up to Brian and kiss him, while the blonde lady walks up to Zacky and kiss him. Damn, why are all the good looking Cali girls taken, and by people I know!?

"Hey these two lovely ladies are our wives Gena and Michelle, as you can obviously see is Val's twin", Zack introduced. We hugged each other which I liked... a lot.

"How 'bout we show you around the house", Matt suggested while Val nodded in agreement.

This house is beautiful, each room was nothing below incredible. We then passed by a pink Barbie themed room with beds in it. It was a little girls dream, it was my dream when I was like 7 or 10.

"Who's room is this", I asked, curious about who was lucky to have this room.

"Oh this room is our twins Veronica and Victoria's room, they're 6 years old and full of candy and energy", Matt grinned, obviously happy to talk about his daughters.

I had to admit I was kinda jealous, I mean I shouldn't be because he didn't know about me to abandon me. I just can't help but think that what if my mom stayed, would he have decorated me a Spongebob, Dora, or Powerpuff Girls room? I frowned at this thought. I think Matt noticed so he told Val to leave us alone for a minute. We sat on one of the beds and I just looked around the room in awe.

"What's the matter, why are you crying?", Matt asked concerned. I felt my cheek and felt warm fresh tears, I don't even know I was cryin.

"Its nothin, seriously just forget about it", I tried to convince him, wiping my wet face.

"You don't expect me to believe you, do you", Matt questioned

"I was just thinkin' like, what would my life be like if my mom stayed here with you, would it be better or worse? I mean believe me I love the way it is now, but I can't help but wonder, what if?", I confessed still crying.

"Listen, honestly, I think it would've been crappy in the beginning, I mean I would've had some crappy low paying job while trying to balance it with the band, while you're mom would've been trying to support both of us in her shitty apartment. I mean yeah, we made it now, but I wouldn't have wanted you to grow up around me trying to make ends meet," he explained.

" I guess you're right, but I guess I'm jealous,'cause Veronica and Victoria have known you longer than I have, they have more memories with you than I ever will", I sniffled. Great, the first night here and I'm crying my eyes out in Barbie Island, good job Mendez.

"Don't be upset, I mean you're here now and for two weeks, lets make the best of it", Matt grinned.

"Yeah I would love that", I grinned right back"Oh by the way, where are the girls?", I asked, curious to meet my new little sisters.

"They're at their grandparents house, they will be here tomorrow morning, I told them you're coming and they seemed pretty exciting", Matt informed me.

"Well I'm excited to meet them too, the only sibling I had are Aiden, Tawny, and River, but they don't count", I admitted.

"Well now, you can say you have two little sisters, trust me you'll love them", Matt beamed

I gotta say, I think I might like it here. I told Matt I was tired, so I went to the guest room and plopped on the bed and fell straight to sleep. I couldn't wait to meet the twins tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
I must really love you guys cus I wrote this on my computer, my phone, and my tablet which is very difficult, hope you enjoy this one. Comment, subscribe, love you guys

And thnx to babygurl94512 and MoMo_92 for the comments.. love u guys, lets me know I'm doing something right :)