Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Chapter 4

TheGuys:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.4_guys/set?id=48605050
Donna:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.4_donna/set?id=48603224.
Michelle,Gena,Val:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.4_michelle_gena_valary/set?id=48604279
TheTwins:http://www.polyvore.com/animal_ch.4_veronica_victoria/set?id=48603760

Matt P.O.V.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how this whole 'Meeting Long Lost Daughter' would go. I thought she would hate me for not being in her life. Now that I know that she doesn't, I'm so relieved, because I don't think I could live with myself knowing that my oldest daughter hates me. So today's the day that Donna gets to meet Veronica and Victoria, and needless to say,I'm worried that they might not like her. I mean this is all so new for them, having to meet their sister they never even new existed, it's probably too much for their little six year old bodies to handle! I know I shouldn't worry, because they get along with everyone they meet, but I just cant help it. I also have to think about what Donna might be feeling right now, because she just found out that she's a big sister to two six year old girls and that must be a lot to take in. Anyway,me and Val are having a small cookout with the girls and the guys just so they can get to know Donna better, I hope all goes well. I walked into the guestroom to wake up Donna so she could get ready for the cookout. I nudged the sleeping teen, and although did it lightly, she still managed to jump up screaming and I quote "No one can take my blubber from me, not even Dora!". I looked at her like 'WTF!?'.

"My bad,I was dreaming about blubber again", she apologized nervously

"Again? So this is normal for you?", I questioned

"Silly Matt, dreams aren't supposed to be normal", she patted my head as if I were a dog. She had a point though.

" Anyway, I came up here to tell you that we're having a small little cookout with the girls, the guys, and the twins, are you excited to meet them?", I asked feebly.

" That's cool and yeah I am. I'm just worried ya know, like what if I'm not what they expected, I mean I'm not the best role model, I steal, I drink, I smoke, I've even hospitalized people, those aren't things BIG sisters do!", Donna sobs, putting her head down. She was a nervous wreck and here I was thinking she was so chill about it.

I lifted her chin, looking into her beautiful brown eyes that were identical to her mother's.

" Look, just because you do all those things won't make them like you any less, all they care is that you'll care for them and love them. Plus they're kids, they just wanna have fun and eat candy", I joked, but assured her which made her giggle.

" I guess you're right, but all those things I said about stealing, drinking, smoking and all that other shit, I don't think I'll ever stop", She admitted. She didn't seem too happy about it.

" Ya know, I think you should. I can tell you're a smart girl and you know you're limits, so don't think that you HAVE to do all that bullshit", I advised. I really wanted her to stop for her benefit.

" Okay well, starting today, I'm done with drugs, drinking, and stealing all together!", Donna rose up with her hands on her hips in a Superman stance. She then ran to a duffle bag at the corner of the room.

" What's in there Donny", trying to peek into the mysterious bag. She then opened the bag and I couldn't believe my eyes. In that bag was a bunch of cocaine, heroin needles, pills that I assume was Ecstasy, Jack Daniels, Hypnotic, and a whole lot more of coke.

" I'm gonna throw all this out, starting fresh, ya think you can help me?", she peered up at me.

" Of course I will, now hurry up and get dressed", I told her, walking out of the room. I heard giggling downstairs signaling that my rays of sunshine were home. I smiled as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

" DADDY!!", my girls joyfully yelled running into my awaiting arms.

" Hey munchkins", I greeted.

" Is Donna here yet?", Veronica looked up at me through her glasses, her sister Victoria nodded wanting to know as well.

I nodded," Yeah she's in the guestroom, but knock before you go in", I informed them watching them scurry up the stairs holding hands. They were so adorable.

Donna's P.O.V.

I heard a faint knock at my door and responded with " Who goes there? Friend or Foe?", like in that movie The Crush.

I heard a small voice say, " I guess we could be friends, but can we be sisters first?". It must've been the twins, so I said for them to come in. They peeked their small heads in before actually coming in. They were soooo adorable!

" Hey you must be my sisters, I'm Donna", I smiled down at them.

" I'm Veronica and this is Victoria", the one with the glasses greeted.

" Well it's a pleasure to meet you Veronica and Victoria, shall we go to the backyard where we will feast on hamburgers and ribs", I grinned holding out both my hands for them to grab. They giggled and grabbed on to my outstretched hands as we headed outside.

** 5 hours later**

So everyone's here enjoying the food and joking around while I'm sitting with the twins playing twenty questions, well they are really only asking ME questions, but fuck it.

" Favorite color", Victoria asked

" I have two, black and yellow", I answered.

" Oh like that song? Black and yellow, black and yellow", Veronica sings the song, damn this kid's a G.

" Daddy doesn't let us listen to that song, he said there's a lot of bad words", Victoria frowned.

" Anyways, next, favorite..... movie?", Veronica inquired.

" Uh, I'd have to say Ratatouille.", I blushed. They both smiled and agreed it was a great movie. Val had walked up to us and sat down.

" Hey guys whatcha doin'", Val wondered.

" Playin twenty questions with D.J.", Victoria beamed. I love this girls smile, I can see why they're adored so much.

" Okay next question.... favorite..... sex position", I nearly choked, I think my eyes popped out of my head. The look on Val's face was priceless.

" Veronica Duran Sanders, where did you hear that?!?", Val demanded her face still shocked that her six year old daughter knew the word sex.

" I always hear Uncle Brian and Uncle Johnny talk about what their favorite sex positions are. Am I in trouble Mommy?", Veronica whispered afraid she'd get punished, I'd known that tone of voice and facial expression anywhere.

" No honey, just don't EVER say that again, okay?", Val warned smiling at the end. Veronica mumbled an "Ok" and Val hugged her. I saw Matt coming this way, I still haven't gotten around to calling him 'Dad' just yet, it's too soon.

" Hey girls, mind if I talk to Donna alone?", Matt asked, even though he would just sit down anyway. They said sure and headed towards the pool with their floaties around them. I smiled as I watched them walk away.

" So, aren't they great?", Matt bragged.

" They are something, just wished I'd known them sooner", I sighed.

" Well, you know them now so just be happy. Now I have all my girls with me", Matt voiced, looking so happy, and it's because of me.

" Well I'm getting tired, I think I'm gonna hit the hay and call Aiden or something", I got up and went into the house, pulling out my Samsung Epic texting Aiden.

' Hey Aid :)'. Few minutes later, my phone vibrates.

' Hey, having fun up there in So Cal lol'

' Yup, everybody's so nice... and tan lmao' I laughed as I replied waiting for a response. I didn't have to wait long.

' That's great Jas, listen can I ask you something? :/' I knitted my brows, getting a little worried.

' Of course dude, what is is?' My phone vibrates.

' When you get back, do you think we could try being gf and bf?' I blinked reading it over and over again until I replied.

' sure we can, but what brought this up'

' Well I've liked you for awhile but never grew the big boy balls to tell you... until now :)'

I laughed, only Aiden would say 'big boy balls'.

' Well I'm glad you grew you're mature sized balls lol''

Me too, but I'm tired, so I guess we'll text tomorrow... babe lol'

I blushed and replied ' k, goodnight, babe'.

Let's just say I went to sleep very happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, so I know that I haven't updated and I'm sorry, but I've been so busy, but I'll do my best to update.. Thanks to Star Angel and mrs.stiglitz4207 for commenting, appreciation is given :)