Status: Its going pretty good

You're Just an Animal That I Caught

Chapter 7

Donna's POV

I woke up this morning and I went into the bathroom to find my nose red as fuck. I probably shouldn't have sniffed so much coke last night. Now that I think about it, I feel kinda guilty, considering I told Matt that I would quit. I couldn't help myself though, its just so addicting. I went downstairs to the kitchen to find Matt and Val drinking coffee and eating toast.

" Good morning", I mumbled.

Val smiled," Morning sweetie"

" Morning, how'd you sleep?", Matt asked while sipping his coffee.

I smiled," Like a well fed baby"

I grabbed a piece of toast and sat down with them. It was silent for a few minutes.

" Oh my gosh Donna, your nose is extremely red!", Val pointed out.

Matt looked up at me when he heard this. I tensed up, I was worried as fuck that he would find out.

" Yeah I know, I couldn't stop blowing it, I think I'm getting the sniffles", I lied. I think I also had the munchies.

" Aww poor you, we have some Benedryl pills in the drawer right there", Val pointed to one the draws on the counter.

Although I didn't need the medicine, I didn't want to make them suspicious. So I took the small white and pink pills.

" I gotta go to the studio today, so it'll be just you and Val, since the girls are still at Bri and Michelle's", Matt informed me.

I nodded," Cool. So Val, whaddya wanna do?"

She shrugged her shoulders," We can go to the mall then maybe go out to eat"

" Kay, I'll go get ready", I said heading to the stairs. I took a shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and waited for Val. I saw Matt come downstairs. He sat next to me and looked at me.

" Where's Val?", I asked.

" She just got in the shower", He answered.

I nodded to let him know I understood.

" So you wanna tell me why your nose was red? The real reason", Matt eyed me.

I gulped," I already told you, I have the sniffles".

He sucked his teeth," Oh please don't give me that bullshit excuse. Were you sniffing coke last night?"

" No, Matt. I said I would quit", I argued.

" Ya know I don't believe you right?", He told me

I nodded and looked up at the stairs to see Val was coming down.

" We'll talk later", Matt whispered.

I sighed, nodding. I was not looking forward to that.

" You ready?", Val smiled.

" Yup, let's go", I confirmed.

Matt gave me a stern look that told me that this wasn't over.

*** At the Mall ***

We're in this store called Spencer's. If you've never been to Spencer's, it's a very raunchy, explicit, perverted store. It has things like crude t-shirts and shit like dildos, vibes, and things of that nature. I have no idea why we were in here though.

"Hey Val, can you tell me why we're in here? This doesn't really seem like your scene", I voiced my thoughts.

She just smirked,"There's a lot you don't know about me".

I think me and Val are gonna get along just fine.

We left out of Spencer's and went into Forever 21 and we shopped around. We went to many other stores.Val said she didn't want to waste time driving to a restaraunt so we just went to the food court and got Cinnabon.

"So how was meeting the Sanders,honestly?", Val asked with a mouthful of bunnery. That's a word, and even if it wasn't... fuck you.

"It was good I guess. I felt a little awkward though. Cus its, like those are people who were supposed to be in my life and they weren't. And I know its not their fault, but I can't help but wonder, what if?", I confessed.

Val nodded,"Don't get too down about, they're going to love you regardless. You're family."

I smiled at this, hoping she was right.

We arrived home at around 6 after more shopping and what not. Vicky and Vero were sitting in front of the TV watching what looked like Wizards of Waverly Place, thats my shit! I love David Henrie! And Selena Gomez...

They smiled at me and Val.

" Hey girls, how was Aunt Michelle and Uncle Brian's?", Val asked her girls.

"It was great! They took us to Chuck E. Cheese and we ate a lot of pizza. Uncle Brian was attacked in the ball pit!", Veronica laughed.

I laughed too, just thinking of a big guy like Brian getting attacked by small snotty nosed children.

"That sounded fun! Is Daddy cooking dinner?", Val questioned.

The girls nodded and we walked in the kitchen to see Matt working up a storm in there.

"Whoa! Slow down Speed Racer", I joked. I hope he forgot about the talk we are suppose to have.

"Hey girls", he greeted, then kissing Val sweetly. I smiled at this, I couldn't to go back home so I could kiss Aiden like that.

"So whatcha makin there?", I asked.

"Tonight we feast like Mexicans with quesadillas", he explained with a triumphant look on his face.

I nodded in approval. We ate that a lot back at home. I gotta call mom later and tell her everything is cool.

"They should almost be done,so could you set up the table Donna?", he turned to me.

I nodded. After that was done the girls came in and sat down in front of me.

"So I heard you met grandma and grandpa and Auntie Amy. Aren't they awesome?!", Vicky smiled.

I smiled nervously," The awesomest"

I think Matt and Val could sense the intense feeling so we stopped talking. The rest of dinner was soaked in silence and rinsed out with awkward. I helped Val wash the dishes and clean the table off. I turned to leave the kitchen and saw Matt standing in the doorway.

"Can we talk now?", he asked sternly.

"Do I have a choice?", I asked back.

"No", Matt shook his head.

"Then I guess we can", I sighed and we went into the guestroom. We sat on the bed and were silent for a few seconds. You could cut the tension like a piece of awkward cake with intense ice cream.

"Look I know you were sniffing coke last night. I just wanna know why, after we threw away all of it, you promised you wouldn't do it again?", he pleaded.

" Matt the rule about being a drug addict. Always keep a stash. And when you get rid of that stash, have a back up stash. Have you never seen Goodfellas?", I explained to Matt.

He sighed," This isn't a joke Donna. This is serious, you have an addiction!"

I scoffed," No the fuck I don't, I can stop whenever I want! I'm surprised I lasted this long"

" Donna, Me and you both with dispose of all your drugs. We can do this together", Matt stated.

I started tearing up when he said this. I didn't know he cared so much.

" Matt, how are you so sure that I won't find other ways to get high?", I questioned.

He looked me in my eyes," Because I trust you, Donna I love you enough to help you through this", He then hugged me.

" I love you too, Dad", I sobbed.

I knew from this, that everything was gonna be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry guys that I haven't updated in forever. I thought I should do one to tend to your addiction. So tell me what you think of this. Also check out my other stories You Just Ain't My Scene and I'm Still Human. Please comment, recommend, and subscribe.

Add me on Facebook

Follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram: Justinetheterrible.

Also, I'm working on making an original fiction called I Don't Care, I Love It. So when that gets published, please check it out.

Love you guys, KayJay Biatches ^.^