Status: Writing

More Than This

Chapter 1

“You’re coming over tonight?” Becca said trough the phone. I nodded, but remembered she couldn’t see me. “Sure Becs. Are the skinny lad home?” Maybe I should enlighten you a little. Liam Payne is my brother, you might know him as the ‘hot’ singer from One Direction. And the skinny lad im talking about is Louis Tomlinson, who is Becca’s older brother. Who I might fancy an ickle bit.

“Yeah, of course. I always do on Fridays, don’t i?” I smiled, waiting for her to talk again. I heard her puzzle around making a few noises. I heard a guy talking and soon she was at the phone again “Louis just invited us to go with the guys for bowling tomorrow.” Bowling? I sucked at bowling. I mentally cursed Louis to hell. “Sounds fun” Bloody good. “See you tomorrow after school then” We ended the call. Me and Becca didn’t go to the same school, but still knew each other through our brothers.

“Who was that?” Liam walked past my room, peaking inside. “Becca.” I smiled as he threw an apple my way. “Thanks” I bit into it as he walked away, but soon returned at the door again. “Im glad you two have each other love” Love may be a weird thing to call your sister, but he always called me that, and for us it was normal. “Me as well Li” he smiled and quickly went in and kissed the top of my head. “Don’t let the bedbugs bite”

The next day after school, we all assembled at our house. Mom and dad were both on a business trip for a couple of weeks, so we had the house to ourselves.
“Abi!” Harry smiled at me, as I opened the door to let him in. “Hey curly” I laughed and hugged him. “Long time!” he let go of me and I closed the door after him “Yeah 7 days is a long time” I exclaimed sarcastically. “Not seeing your beautiful face for so long, it is!” I looked at harry disgusted. “Your shitting me mate” Liam pushed Harry as Louis and Becca walked through the backdoor.

They greeted everyone and soon Louis was beside me. “Hello love” he winked at me and smiled. “Hey Lou” His arms soon found their way around my small frame, hugging me tight but just right. “Is school treating you right?” I nodded as Becs approached us. “I’m so excited Abi!” she hugged me in the progress of saying that.

30 minutes later we were at the car park, at the bowling alley. “Maybe we should just stay here” Louis locked the doors of his car. Becca sighed and unlocked hers stepping out, mumbling something on the way out. Louis once again locked the car door, smiling at me in the process.
“You’re a total creeper” he shook his head “I’m not” I nodded laughing. “Creeper” I said in a high voice. “I could be a creeper. Your personal creeper” he bit his lip and winked at me. Was it wrong that that actually kind of turned me on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment! :) I will be updating my others stories soon! Promise!