Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

That goddamn smile

I turned around to see a green Star Wars shirt in front of me. I wasn't that short, he was just that tall.
"Dammit Tony, you know how fucking jumpy I am!"
"Yeah, but it's fun to mess with you," he smiled. That goddamn smile.
I started,"You look nice today."
I looked and his clothes," You look better. Besides I dress like this everyday."
I smiled,"Dude, whatever. I look like gross."
I wore my black hoodie with the yellow STAR WARS logo across the chest, my grey beanie, grey skinnies and my vans. Luke always complimented how my legs in my grey skinnies. The brought out my hips and the ass I didn't have. My hoodies fit me pretty loose and the bottom, but my boobs were quite large.
"C'mon we better go to class, we shouldn't be late again," he said.
"Hold on man, lemme get my stuff," I got my notebook, and shut my locker door.
"Lets go," I said pointing down the hall way.
"So Danni Bananni, where's your brother?"
"Well, Tony Bologna, he has a little thing called a girlfriend. Don't you have one of those?"
"Haha, yeah. Steph's sick. She's got a cold, nothing too serious."
"Well, tell her I said to get better. By the way, why does she hate me? I'm nice to her, all the time," I complained.
"She does not,"
"Dude, she hates my existence. Whenever I hang with you, Vic, Mike and Jaime, she gives me this go-die look," I said imitating the look she gives.
"No, she doesn't,"
"You're too busy, lost in her beauty. We can both agree that Stephanie's very pretty, I've told her that on multiple occasions, but she hates my guts."
He was quiet, and we made to our art class. We took our seats.
"Why didn't you tell me?" he said with a serious face.
"I don't want to get in the way of you two," it filled me with fury to say this but I had to,"I'm really happy for you guys."
He looked at me and smiled, showing his teeth.
"You're really cool, you know that?"
"Yes, all my guy friends say that. I'm just not date worthy I guess, but that's okay, guys are pussies and relationships are difficult. I have my band to worry about."
Our teacher, Mrs. Paramore, came in.
"Sup Blue Hair and Jedi Braid."
"Hi, Mrs. P," I said.
"You're not undateable. You just put yourself in the friend-zone."
"No, I just like hanging with guys. It's less drama," Mrs. P handed me my graded project. A+," Hells yeah, good job partner. I request the highest of fives."
Tony high fived me.
"You really are an awesome chic."
"You're an awesome turtle."

I met Vic, Mike, and Jaime at lunch, they were talking and laughing and just being them.
"Sup, faggots," I smiled.
Vic got up and hugged me,"You know what if one of us were gay. You just offended one of us hypothetically."
"I hypothetically apologize, to one of you."
He laughed,"So, where's your boys? Will and them?"
"Will's my brother. He won't be seen with me. And the other's, they have relationships."
Jaime jumped up,"Is Edgar and Ted still up for some soccer? Me and Mike are ready to kick ass this afternoon."
"Well, as far as I know. They're just as stoked to kick your asses, so it's ass kicking frenzy."
We all sat, at our lunch table. Instead of eating the shit our cafeteria gives us, we talked and joke and vandalized the table as much as we could. Tony walked up to our table, and heart just went asdfghjkl.
"Sup, Tone Bone," said Mike," Where's your lady friend."
Vic teased,"Mike are you kidding," he grabbed my shoulders,"she's right here."
My eyes had gotten wide and I looked at Vic, and thought of a way to turn this into a joke.
"Are you kidding Vic, I thought you said I loved Tony."
Vic turned to Tony and reached for his hand,"It is true, she was but a diversion. I love you Tony Perry, always have."
"Oh damn hold up," yelled Jaime,"That night we had.."
"That was just a fling. I love Tony."
Tony made a face like a woman being proposed to. We all bursted laughing when the bell for 5th period sounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Good, bad? Bleh..feedback?