Status: It's done

You Tried to Kill Me With Your Shotgun

A Celebration of an Ending

I felt a force tug my hoodie from over my arms and head. I wanted to put my hoodie back on, I felt all exposed even though I was wearing a black tank top. 
"Uhhh thanks," I felt myself blush. 
"Any time," he grinned. 
I pointed to the cake batter behind me,"I have to finish...the cake."
"Okay,"
I turned back around and finished folding in the chips. 
"You seem like you need help with that," I heard him say behind me. I felt his body get closer behind me, and his hand grabbed my hand that was holding the spatula and began folding in the chips with me.
"Is this helping?" he asked with his face next to my ear. 
I was blushing level 99,"Uhh..yeah." I smiled, what was with him? I mean, I liked it but this...wasn't like him.
"All done,"I said. Shakily letting go of the spatula. 
"Where's the pans?" he asked.
"Right under the cabinet there," I pointed to the cabinet right beside me. He bent down and asked, "What shape?" 
"Um, circle. Like the pie tin," I answered. He got it out, and handed it to me. I went to the pantry and got the butter spray, and sprayed the pan. I put the batter in the pan and popped it in the oven for  30 minutes.
"Alright, Tone Tone, we don't have to worried about the cake for 30 minutes. Lez to watch some light sabers."
I walked past Tony and he grabbed my shoulders.
"I'm your caboose," he said.
"Choo-choo," I yelled. We skipped to the living room and plopped on the couch. We were both laughing. I looked over at Tony, and stopped laughing in mid-chuckle. He looked so happy. It made me feel good, like something warm and fuzzy slipped in my stomach. 
"Tony, you are really happy. Like I've never seem you laugh that genuinely."
"I know. I feel really good. Better than I felt in a while," he said smiling, he turned to me," this is the best thing's anyone done for me. Thank you."
I looked down,"Shut up. It can't the best thing."
"Yeah, you're right. My mom squeezing me out off her vag was pretty nice, but this definitely a second." 
We started laughing,"Well, I'm glad I made you happy."
"Danni can I tell you a secret," he mumbled, I looked over at him, his head was down.
"Anything, as long as its nice."
"You've always made me smile."
Once again my heart went asdfghjkl. This has to be a dream or something. 

Tony's POV

When Danni hugged me in Stephanie's driveway, it felt so much more than the hug we normally give each other. I felt something I haven't felt in a long time. She held me tight, I slowly hugged her back and there it was. There she was. Ever since I met her, she was a friend to me. But now, she made me feel like how Stephanie didn't. Loved.
When she let go, I wanted her body, close to me. I watched her walk back up to Steph's door. I walked back to he car. I sat there for a minute and thought.

What the fuck is happening to me? The girl I've been with for three years, just kicked my heart out of my ass. The girl that I only knew for half of a year, was slowly replacing her everyday. 
I saw Danni, standing at Steph's doorway, looking like a stranded cat. 
"Danni!" I called. She turned around and quickly walked to the car. As she walked, I noticed how her blue hair flies back from her face. Her face jewelry, gleaming in the four o' clock sun. Her blue hair, it was like a blue horizon.
She looked so beautiful, I couldn't believe it took me so long to not just see her but LOOK at her. 
When she got in, her face looked as if trying to put together a puzzle.
"So, what happened?" I asked.
She was quiet for a moment," She said she was sorry."
That was just like Stephanie. The main thing we always fought about. She'd always mess up something that'd hurt me in some way;but all she ever was was sorry; and I always forgave her.But not this time.