Status: a couple chapters written but want to see who will like it

i never told you what i do for a living

Chapter one: games, music, and rest stops

“Are we there yet Gerard?”

“Not yet frank you dumbass we just left”

“Now let’s just settle down you two, and let’s all play the quiet game”

“Ray, why suggest a game that we all know that you would be the very first one to loose” I replied in my best know-it-all voice

“Hey, that’s rude Chris; we all know that I pride myself in losing games especially the quiet game so I think it’s clear that I would be the one to lose first”

“Hey…hey frank”

“What is it Mikey”

“I lost the game”

“Damn it Mikey why did you have to do that… this is my car and I'm the leader so I say we listen to some Mad Gear and the Missile Kid everyone who agrees slap Mikey”

We all then slapped Mikey “hey Chris slap Mikey for me I'm driving”

I then proceeded to slap Mikey for Gerard and he turned on some tunes. “Ok so seriously Gerard when are we going to get there I'm dying to pull out my gun!”

“We will be there in about five minutes Chris holds your horses”

“I can hold mine but can frank hold his” I said this while looking to my left at frank who was bobbing up and down.

“It’s not funny Chris; I really have to go to the bathroom”

“That’s why we told you to go before we left zone 2 frank”

“Just shut up and drive Gerard”

Gerard then went on to slow the car to a stop and looked over the seat at Mikey and ray who were sitting in the very back of the car playing imaginary instruments to the music until Gerard turned the music off.

“Don’t look at me and ray dude, were not even poking a toe in this pool”

it is at this time ray pulls out his iPod and starts playing the song Gerard was playing, those two were listening to the music and playing those invisible instruments once again in seconds.

5 MINUTES OF DRIVING IN DEAD SILENCE LATER

"gerard... gerard... gerard... gerard... gerard..."

"what the hell is it frank!"

"can you please pull over to let me pee!"

"fine but im not leaving the front seat"

"ok there is a clearing up ahead pull over there"

"where else do you think i was going to pull over"

the car pulled to a stop at the side of the road, the clearing is just a wasteland of sand and shrubs but you could see from all direction for a long way.

"ill be back in a minute gerard..."

"not so fast take chris with you for cover"

" but gerard why do i have to babysit frank all the time, why cant ray do it"

"one... because i told YOU to, and two... because it will be a cold day in zone 3 when i take rays ipod away. now get you lazy ass out there and cover the pissing frank!"

"fine but you owe me"

i clime out of the old rustbucket of the car and pull out my gun. i probably wont need it but i know gerard will yell ant me if i dont.

"hurry the fudge monkey up frank i dont want to stand here all day"

"shut the hell up chris im almost do..."

frank never got to finish his sentence. he was cutt of by a sound... a sound i recognized.. the sound of a raygun.. and it wasnt a killjoys!
♠ ♠ ♠
longer than the prologue but i think it is still pretty short. i will update next week and i hope anyone who likes this story comments so i know to continue it.. untill next time run bunny run!