Status: Finished =)

I Have but Two Faces

I Swear... I'm Fine

The next day came and went and so did the weeks. Dad stayed in Ireland as we waited for anything with mom to change; good or bad. Zane and I continued working as much as we could and Zane even picked up an extra job. Mom was still getting paid by her work, but only about half, if that, of her normal salary. The bills were paid one more month... Mom wake up.
The Trina problem wasn't any better. She turned into a total pothead bitch and made sneered comments whenever Micky or I walked by. It was really annoying. Except for the fact that his ex was being a not so nice word, Micky was slowly doing better. He didn't have a heartbreaking expression as often, didn't think about her constantly, and actually had genuine smiles. However, even with how great my friends were and how supportive I was slowly breaking down.

I woke up three weeks after mom slipped into a coma feeling kinda blah. I had a minor headache, my body slightly ached, and my throat felt scratchy; I blamed it on the weather. I got up, stretched and did my normal route before heading out. I met up with my friends a few minutes before the bell was to sound. "Sup guys?" I greeted as I sipped some tea.
"Hey, Sonya. You alright , you look kinda pale." Marco asked with some concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Ready for our anatomy exam today?"
Everyone groaned a negative. Anatomy was the only class all of us had together and it was a killer. Whenever we could we'd hang out and study. Today was probably the worse day to have this exam because as the day wore on my focus started to blur. As I entered the class, my head was pounding even though I took two ibuprofen at lunch and I kept getting chills. The test took the entire time because the questions didn't make sense in my fuzzy mind. Four times I had to just close my eyes and breathe so I could refocus; my friends looked at me concerned. I finally finished the test as the bell rang and I passed it in.
"That took you a long time, Sonya. Normally you're one of the first ones done." My teacher said worried.
"I'm fine, this month has just been stressful."
"If you need anything, let me know."
"Thanks. Have a good day."
"You too." I walked out and met with my friends.
"You sure you okay?" Luke asked.
"Yeah."
Luke put his hand to my forehead and exclaimed, "Sonya, you have a fever!"
"Really?" I put my own hand to my forehead and said, "Huh, guess I do."
"You! Get home and go to bed." Luke commanded.
"Love to, can't. I have to work. However, I'll take it easy and once I get home I will sleep and take more meds." My friends begrudgingly agreed to my plan, knowing they couldn't stop me.
I headed home, picked up Zane, and drove to the agency. I said my quick hello's and went straight to change. Today's outfits were Cybergoth with goggles and face mask and everything. My shirt was was a plain black long sleeve, but I had a black cyber armor vest with toxic green padding on the front with green straps, and B-Ionic pants. Like always I put on my shin high black demonia boots with green laces on last. Once I was dressed I was tired and I gave myself a few minutes before I walked out.
"You okay, Az? You never take that long to change." My makeup artist commented.
"The room was spinning. Do you have any ibuprofen?"
"Yeah, give me a minute." She fished through her bag and produced two. "Here you go."
"Thanks." I swallowed the pills and then laid back to let my artist do my makeup. I ended up with dark eyeliner and some cyber, computer detailing around my eyes. When my artist finished she showed me my makeup and I told her I liked it. As she left she told me to feel better and my hairdresser appeared where she once was.
"Hi, Master Azrael."
"Hey, how are you?"
"Pretty good, however you look tired out of your mind."
"A little."
"I can tell. Just relax and let me take care of you." Today;s hairdo was spiked with toxic green highlights. It looked really cool. My goggle were silver with spikes and biohazard signs on the lens and the mask was a black and neon green respirator. Finally I finished my look with neon green contacts. I was very happy with my look today, even though I felt like total crap.
All throughout the shoot I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter. At one point my makeup artist had to come in and fix my makeup because I was sweating; needless to say we opened the windows for me. I kept reassuring everyone I could make it through the shoot, but by 6pm even I wasn't sure. The photographer decided to finish all of my shots and then dismissed me to get out of my clothes. I got as far as taking off my boots, mask, goggles, and vest before I passed out on a chair. What I didn't know was my brother came to make sure I was okay. After taking my temperature, had a fever of 100.6 degrees F, he decided it was time for me to go home. He went to change and when he came back Tristan had me in his arms.
"Tristan-"
"I'll help you, let's go to your car."
"I don't know." Abaddon was hesitant. My true identity was technically still unknown to people.
"It's either me or someone else. You need help Abaddon." He looked at Abaddon with piercing eyes and my brother hesitantly agreed. They walked to the garage and Tristan automatically went to my truck. "Your truck right." Statement, not a question.
"Ahh-" my brother was too shocked to really answer.
"I'll drive and you hold Az in your lap. Is that cool?" Abaddon, too shocked to answer, merely nodded and climbed into the truck. Tristan easily passed me up to Abaddon and slipped into the drivers seat.
"How? When? Hoow?"
"I realized about two, three weeks ago when we were doing the beat up shoot." He lightly scraped his fingertips across his cheek and glanced at my brother.
"Oooh. Why didn't you say anything?"
"I was surprised at first, but it makes sense. You two were always somewhat careful around me and now I know why. I was also a little mad at the fact you didn't tell me, but you probably had a reason so I left it alone until you decided to tell me. However, you are going to need help today especially since you two are alone thus why I'm helping you." He parked outside our house and went around to take me from my brother. Abaddon quickly opened the door and lead the way to my room. Tristan left the room as Abaddon contemplated whether or not to change me. He finally decided 'what the hell we're twins' and changed me into a t-shirt and shorts. Tristan entered a little while later with medicine and a cold pack.
"Have you... have you told anyone about her?" Abaddon asked as they left my room and went to the kitchen.
"No, I haven't."
"Thanks, Tristan."
"No problem, I can help with the secret." He winked and my brother chuckled. "Need me to stay the night?"
"No, it's okay but I may call you or someone tomorrow. I know Micky's mom is a nurse, so I may ask them over. If you want to drop by go ahead."
"Alright, I may. We'll see what tomorrow's like. I got to get going though, I'll see you later. If you need anything though, just give me a call."
"Will do. And thanks for everything Tristan." Tristan smiled and Adaddon showed him out. For the rest of the night Abaddon watched over me to make sure I was okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.the-black-angel.com/gothic-pants-men/498-raven-sdl-cyber.html -pants
http://www.the-black-angel.com/cyber-bodices/346-raven-sdl.html -shirt
http://www.the-black-angel.com/cyber-goggles/564-biohazard-spikes.html -goggles
http://www.the-black-angel.com/cyberlox-cyber-masks/69-respirator-tubes.html -mask

Sonya's turn to be taken care of. Next time, another person's POV