Long Live

Chapter 1

It didn't take long for james diamond to fall in love. And He did it a lot, but this story is one of a unique situation, where he hell in love. And stayed in love. And I was the girl he fell for. Our story started like any other.

Xxx

I walked passed from east central park to west, with my eyes fixed ahead of me, and my black hair flowing around me , hands in my pocket gripping my iphone and ipod. I dodged in and out of tourists with a solomn stare. This wasn't supposed to happen. I wasn't supposed to be scared. All I heard was the words.

"You have 6 weeks."

" 6 weeks..."

I blinked hard to get it out of my head. But It wasnt working. The words were just getting bolder. Suddenly I was thrown to gravel pavement with a large thump. My phone and ipod went flying as I fell to my back and stared up into the fresh blue sky. Suddenly they sun was blocked with a pair of emerald green eyes. I squinted to make out who they were.

" Are you okay?"

"James you have to stop doing that."

" Yeah dude your going to seriously injure someone one day."

" Too late for that." I murmured as I sat up slowly, and everything came into focus.

" Sorry about that, im james. I was distracted by your beauty," Said the boy with green eyes and a devilish grin. Several snorts followed his comment. I shook my head and pushed my hair from my face.

" Whoa." He said again lightly.

" What? Did you hit my face? Am I bleeding?Shit." I said touching my nose and lips searching for crimson liquid.

" No, your just...uh. Nevermind." He said shaking his head, extending a hand and lifting me up in one swift move. I searched for my phone and ipod, but they were soon thrusted into my hand by the short one in a helmet.

" Oh thanks. Sorry I probably was to blame. Wasn't paying attention." I said shoving them back in my pocket, refusing eye contact.

" No no, it was mine I was dancing backwards-" I scrunched my face in confusion.

" Why would you dance backwards?"

" why wouldn't you?" He asked crossing his arms with a smirk.

" Smooothe. IM kendall, this Is carlos and logan." I nodded and took his hand.

" Nolita, but you can just call me Nolie." They all smiled as james took my hand once more and kissed it starring up at me.

" Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I pulled it away and wiped it on my coat with an awkward nodd.

" Okay well, im going to leave before this gets anymore awkward. Nice to meet you all." I said backing up slowly then turning on my heel, and pluggin my headphones back on. 6 weeks 23 hours 45 mintues and 2 seconds.

Xxxx

I woke up the next with a stiff neck from being pumbled by that guy who thinks dancing backwards is a smart thing. My cat lucy stretched out on my large bed as I swung my feet over the side reaching for the ceiling. There was a knock on my door, as I lazly walked to retrieve it.

" Its like, 9am what could you possibly need-" I stopped mid sentence as Benny the bellboy handed me a large vase of lilys. I smiled and took them. " Benny, whos this from?" He laughed and shrugged,

" I was hoping you could tell me, weighed enough-OH and this as well." He handed me a blue envelope that was sealed with a gold ribbon. I bit my lip in suspence and opened it . It said:

" Check your iphone at 9:15am."

I shook my head in confusion. What? Thats it? Suddenly my phone rang and I ran to it slamming the door on bens face without hesitation.

" Hello?" I answered nervously.

" I hope you like lilys. Roses are a little overrated, don't you think so?" That voice. I cringed and rubbed my neck.

" How did you get my number?" I snapped

" Super easy, while kendall was asking if you were okay, I grabbed it put in my number then texted myself yours. Duh." I moaned. I was not in the mood for this.

" Well , is there something you needed? And by the way how did you know where I lived and that I love lilys?" He chuckeld on the other side of the phone.

" Well I added your name to my phone after you introduced yourself and then I looked you up on google. Not many nolitas in NYC." he sounded snooty already.

" Well, they're nice. So . Thanks. IS that all you needed?" he was quiet a moment.

" No. I need to see you again."

"hah, please." I retorted.

" im in the lobby, come down when your done getting ready. Im starving."

" What makes you so sure ill come down?"

" I have your list." I gasped and hit end. Shit. Shit shit shit shit shit. MY list. I wrote it on the subway. 10 things to do in 6 weeks. FUCK. He has my life in his hands write now.