Betrayal

Annie v. Marissa

I walked into the door with sore feet and swollen calfs.I looked like I was ripped around by a tornado. The only thing that would make me feel better was a glass of moscato and sleep. i am beat. All of sudden I heard Super Bass on my cell phone. That was Marissa's ringtone. I answered.
" Hello?" I asked as if I didnt know it was her.
" Hey bitch. Are you doing anything tonight?" She was the girliest fucking bitch i knew.
" Well no but--"
" Well you are now. We are going to Zero Gravity. Be ready by eight thirty I love you."
" But--"
" Well there will be guys with me so look sexi."
" Look bitch if you want me to go shut the fuck and let me get ready before i change my fucking mind. And you love me my ass."
" Bye"
" Bye"
I was mad as hell. I ALWAYS got stuck doing shit i didnt want to do. Its not fair. but i guess i did say i would go. shes my best friend i cant just blow her off. Ugh! Shes a bitch. I turned on the shower and the room filled with steam and water droplets. The mirror was foggy. After my shower i went into my walk in closet and picked up my red bra, my red and leopard bra and a red dress that was a shirt but tonight its a dress. Then i grabbed my leopard stilletos with a leopard bow on the tips. I was lowkey excited but scared at the same time. I want a damn boyfriend. I have been single forever. I havent had sex since 2010! I could but im not gonna fuck the guy that everyone had had ( except anyone from 1 direction!). i want a good guy who enjoys to fuck. Is that too much to ask? I reached for my makeup case and got out my liquid eyeliner and grey eyeshadow. My eyes were sexiest when they were smokey. My hair was curly and voluminous. I sprayed glitter in it for extra emphasis. Then i carefully did my makeup. It was eight-thirty and Marissa still wasnt ready. Figures. I was just about to put on my favorite sparkley lipgloss and Marissa's ringtone sounded yet again from my red and black blackberry. I didnt even want to answer but i couldnt be mean...hahaha.
"Hello."
" Are you ready?"
I took one last look at myself and answered..." Yeah."
" OK. I'll be there in ten i love you bye."
" Bye. " Tonight was going to be hell. Cant wait.