Betrayal

" what do u request from me master?"

I walked out of the school doors the next day severely depressed. i needed Annie. i needed to see her or quite frankly anyone else but.....
" Marissa mami come here". I hissed in pain and turned around in fear if i disbeyed.
" yes taylor may i assist you sir"
"yes you can get in my car and give me what ive waiting for all day."
in shock and in shame i bowed my head and slowly started walking to his beat up red 1987 ford mustang and hoped he would be lenient.
we got inside and drove for about twenty minutes until we reached an empty warehouse parking lot. I stayed fully quiet, in my scared thoughts.
" we are here marissa."
"yay." i shuddered back in a shrilly fakely excitement. he grabbed me and threw me into the back seat and spread my legs open onto the front seat head rests.
he stripped me of all my clothing as tears of "joy" dribbled down my face.
"wow im not even inside of you yet and ur crying of pleasure. haha u crack me up baby." He kissed my chapped unwaiting lips that definatly werent for him. but again weighing my options trying not to dissapointing or pissing him off in any way. i relucted away from the kiss and smiled as i spoke in my deeply satisfactory voice.
" baby nothing until u play with it first."
he smiled and placed his head between my legs.

***********************************************************************
i walked into my basement apartment at 2am when taylor decided he was done with me. it was dark because i had no energy to turn on any lights. i was taking my other black gucci heels off when i heard a thud coming from my bedroom. i grabbed my baseball bat i kept by the front door and walked slowly into the hallway where my queen-sized bedroom was located. as i walked through the corridor i felt cold hands grasp my ass and mouth. the strange figure threw me onto my clean silk sheets that has just been put on this morning. i tried to grasp breath ut his hands were covering my whole mouth.
he spoke.
"¿quién es tu maestro ahora? huh?" ( who is your master now? huh?)
i knew that voice. it was fimiliar. he began ripping any articles of clothing off of my worried body and tossed them onto the floor. he forced him and all of his girth into me without any hesitation or warning. i cried out and screamed. he let go of my mouth.
"now mami speak"
"master wat do u request from me?"
he smiled.
"everything." he flipped me over.....
♠ ♠ ♠
nisha may kill me but ok i updated hopefully if aron dont destact me imma have the next one by the morning. love ya comments are welcomed