Betrayal

zero gravity and a dark corner

" Marissa lets go!" The shower was still running and i know damn well it doesnt take anyone an hour and a half to do anything in the shower.
" Hold your breath bitch im coming...literally"
" ewwwwwww. too much information chick."
Tonight was going to be amazing. Jordan and taylor were taking us back out to Zero gravity. Jordan was sooooooo sexy. It was rediculous. No man in the entire world could be that sexy and be legally living out his day. The fact was i havent felt this way since Taylor. My eyes welled up as Marissa turned off the pouring water from behind the curtain. I hid my emotions as she opened the door revealing herself in a pink towel. her brown curly hair dripping on her back.
" oh hell no u cant be upset tonight. why are you crying any damn way?
i hesitated but managed to answer...
" i have my period and im just..i just turned turned the wrong way trying to wash my shoulders thats all. im ok."
i put on a smile to let her know i was ok. she left me alone after giving me a bright neon pink fuzzy towel she stole from my bathroom. figures. her theiving ass. but anyway. i threw mt hair up in the towel and applied lotion to my whole body. applied deoderant and put on my black angel bra and thong set from victoia secret. i blowdried my hair and plugged my straightner in so it would be hot. i then walked into the bedroom and got my bright ass pink strapless short ass dress and asked annie to zipper it up. my bra showed over the top but i didnt really care it would end up off anyway. i walked back in the bathroom and finished myface with just enough make up. then started working n the creation of my hair. i had it bone straight ecept for by the bang which had a curve on the bottom enhancing my face. put in my thin huge silver earrings and my black shiny gucci stillettos and asked annie if she was ready......

************************************************************************

the music was pumping.....as always. our first stop was the bar to get a few shots in our systems before we saw them. but when we got to the bar the boys were sitting there with four shots already to be consumed. we kissed the and we all four took our desinated drink. i immediatly pulled jordan onto the dance floor and marissa did the same with taylor. "dont matter" by akon started playing and i turned around and wraped his arms and started grinding on him to the slow rythmn. he groaned behind me and i could feel him getting happier....

he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a corner of the dance floor that had vacancy and no light. he spun me around and hungrly pushed me forcefully into the stone wall. my back arched at the feeling of the cold cement on the hot skin he was vreating. i hissed in plesure as i wrapped my legs around his waist. he lifted up my dress and stuck two fingers inside of my enterence. i hissed and moaned. he went in and out faster...and deeper until i exploded on his fingers. he stuck my nector into his mouth until it was all devoured. he then unbuckled his pants and dove into with force and with all the passion into the worl. i was shocked. i had no words. no moans. no screams. nothing. i was breathing irregularly and my whole body was shking as the orgam snuck closer and closer to its destination. i got out the courage to scream...
" JORDAN!!!!!!"
we released together and my juices spilled down my legs. he grabbed me into a passionate kiss and helped me fix my hair. marissa popped outa the corner winked at jordan and dragged me to the dance floor to catch..." dive in by trey songz" and "replay by iyaz" =p
♠ ♠ ♠
sex scene but this was my second upddate