Betrayal

what are you talking about?

I woke up with a serious hang over. My head was pounding. All of a sudden the smell of fried pork filled my nose among other things. BACON????????

I quickly arose from my bed to find Taylor at the stove shaking a frying pan. The kitchen filled with smoke. It arose from the pan and gathered in a huge cloud of delicious smoke.

"And what the hell do you think your doing?"

" Making my slave breakfast..."

My face dropped as the smirk covered the lower part of his face. This suspition slightly scared me. Did he just call me a slave? This wasnt happening..... this just wasnt happening.... he wasnt really making me bacon... in my apartment.... ON A SATURDAY!

"How did you get in?"

"Ive been with you since last night..."

"When?"

"Zero gravity...."

" I thought I was with Jordan last night?"

"You were."

"I dont understand"

"You were really drunk ans so was Jordan. Marissa wasnt going to let you drive so she took him and I took you."

"THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE!"

"What do you mean?"

"WHY DIDNT MARISSA JUST DRIVE ME?"

"She let me take you."

"Why are you doing this to me?"

He walked towards me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

I attempted to squirm away from him, but it didnt work, because my little movements caused him to tighten his grip.

An unpleasurious moan roamed from my mouth from fear. I could feel his fingers trying to feel the soft skin under my shirt. His cold fingertips caused friction as they rubbed at the waistband of my Aeropostle sweats. his other hand figited with the loose messy bun on the top of my head. Once he got it loose my light golden curly hair cascaded down my now almost bare back.

I felt that feeling again. I pushed lightly against his chest.

"STOP"

"Just stand still"

I squirmed as he attempted to release me from my clothing.

I reacted slowly. i WAS SCARED. My body shivered.

"STOP!"

He stepped away to see my terrified face looking into his.

"I hate you..."

I stormed into my room and slammed and locked the door behind me, nhot caring if he followed me or not.

I wish i could tell her...

I cried on my bed until i fell asleep, still fearing what was just outside my door.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long