Status: For the Scottish/British slang, Definitions are in the author's note :)

Polar Opposites

Savannah

"I apologize for my sister; she can be a bit...moody." I said with a smile.

The room got quiet; no one said a word all you can hear was the train wheels rolling on the train tracks.

Welp, this is a tad bit awkward

"So Savannah, where are you from?" Ron asked breaking the silence. Hermione dug her elbow into Ron ribs again.

"Ron don't be so stupid, clearly she's from Scotland." Hermione said. The two quickly began to bicker at each other.

"Don't mind them. They fight all the time." Harry said and scratched his head.

"I don't mind I find it a bit…funny." I said with a giggle.

"So, twins huh?" Harry said.

"Ah, yes, we are twins." I said softly.

"I get the feeling you two are completely different for you to be twins." Harry said.

"Oh, really?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, um, I don't mean that in a bad way." Harry said nervously.

"Well, it sure did sound like a bad way." I said and crossed my arms.

"Well, it’s not; I'm just use to the twins here. They are close, tend to talk at the same time, and finish each other sentences. Not that you two aren't close, I'm sure you are! You two might talk at the same time to and finish each other sentences. I’m mean, you could, er, I wouldn't know because I just met you two, and I’m going to shut up now." Harry said nervously and quickly.

"Chill Harry, I was just joking." I said with a light laugh. Harry released a sigh of relief.

"Are they really twins there that act like that?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're my brothers" Ron answered. He finally stopped bickering with Hermione.

"Oh, my sincere apologies." I said softly.

"No, it’s fine they are weird." Ron said with a shrug.

"So, how long have you attended Hogwarts?"

"Since first year." Hermione replied.

"Aw, I was hoping at least one of you were new like me. I really hate being the new girl." I said with a sigh.

"Don't worry we'll help you get around." Harry said.

"Really!?" I questioned.

"Yeah." They said together.

"Thank you so much!"

"Savannah, if you don't mind me asking, why did you come to Hogwarts so late in the year?" Hermione asked.

"What are you talking about Hermione, it's the beginning of the year." Ron said and Hermione rolled her eyes.

"I understood what you were asking, Hermione. Ron, she is asking why I waited until the sixth year to come to Hogwarts." I explained.

"Oooh, I get it! I like you; whenever I’m wrong Hermione hits me or yells at me. You on the other hand explain it in a nice way." Ron said with a smile and Hermione whacked him in the chest with her hand. I laughed softly.

"I was home schooled. I dunno why my parents wanted us to attend Hogwarts this year though."

"Home schooled, like teaching magic at home?" Ron asked.

"That's what home schooled means, Ron." Hermione said fiercely.

"So magic isn’t restricted in Scotland?" Harry asked.

"Nope, people in Scotland can use magic freely." I replied with a smile.

"So what about the muggles?" Ron asked.

"What about them?" I asked.

"Do they know wizards exist in Scotland?" Hermione asked.

"Oh no, let me be more clearly, wizard can use their powers, but not on muggle or in a muggle’s presence, or the abuse magic in anyway." I said and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Just those three rules, hell, I need to move to Scotland." Ron said.

"I would be glad to show you around Scotland." I said with a smile.

"Awesome, thanks." Ron said happily.

"No problem, it's the least I can do with you helping me getting around Hogwarts." I said. The small room got quite again.

"Well, I should go look for my sister." I said and stood up.

"I'll help you, make sure you won't get lost or anything." Harry said, stood up, and opened the train car door.

"Thanks Harry." I said and walked out.

"No problem, I did say I would help you get around didn't I?" Harry asked rhetorically.

"So, honestly I can wait to get to know you, Harry" I said with a smile and walked down the hallway.

"W-why?" He stuttered and walked beside me.

We walked into the candy trolley. Students surrounded it, eating, purchasing candy, and enjoying each other company.

"Well, who wouldn’t want to the special Harry Potter that somehow escaped the dark wizard, Voldemort?!" I said excitedly.

Everyone in hearing distance gasped and stared at me. I stopped walking and blushed as everyone gaped at me in complete horror. A hand grabbed my wrist and swiftly pulled me away from the horde of students. I looked up and saw the back of Harry’s head. He pulled me into another car and looked at me.

"Here at Hogwarts we can’t say his name freely." Harry whispered to me.

"Why not?" I asked and looked into his eyes.

"There’s way too many reasons really, but don’t say his name in anyone else beside me, Hermione, and Ron." He said cautiously.

"Um, oh, ok I understand." I said and nodded.

"Good...so how about we look for that sister of yours?" Harry asked and walked out the compartment.

"Ok." I said and walked down the aisle of a train car.

"And there’s nothing special about me." Harry said.

"Hm?" I asked confusedly.

"Before, you said I was special. Why would you say that?"

"Because, I can see it Harry. You’re very special." I said with a smile. Harry was about to say something but I cut him off.

"Hey, look it’s my sister." I pointed and smiled. She looked over at me as I walked over to her.

"What do yer want?" She asked

"Well, that's not a nice thing to say to a person who was worried about you." I said with a pout.

"As ye can see, I'm busy. See ya later." She said rudely.

"Hey, wait I know what you’re doing" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"No, ya don't."

"Oh yeah, I do. You get like this when you're trying to hide someone from me."

"What, me? Na."

"Where is the guy, Blaire?" I yelled and looked around.

"Wid ye keep yer voice down?"

"I'm gonna keep yelling unless you show me this person!" I yelled.

"Ugh! Well, I was talking to this cute boy."

"And, did you talk to him?"

"I jus said I did, didn’t I? Unlike yer, yer never talk to cute guys."

"I do to talk to cute boys." I said slowly.

"Oh yea? What's his name? " She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, don't you think Harry was kind of cute?" I asked.

"Ha! You have to be kidding me! Harry, with those hideous glasses and that innocent look? You're hilarious." She cackled.

"Shhhh Blaire, keep yer voice down, he's behind me!" I whispered loudly.

"There's nobody behind yer." She said and looked over my shoulder.

"What, where he go?" I looked behind me.

Blaire shrugged her shoulders.

“I dunno. Why don’t you go back to your compartment, and I’ll see you later.”

“Where are you going?” I asked her. She gave me her ‘shut-the-fuck-up’ look and I sighed. She walked me back to my compartment.

“Now, be a good lass, and stop following me.” She said as she patted me head softly. I walked into the compartment with a frown etched on my face.

“Where’s Harry?” Hermione asked.

“I dunno. One second he’s here, the next he is gone.” I muttered as I sat down.

“Did you find your sister?” Ron questioned.

“Yer, but she walked me back here and told me to stop following her.” I laid my head back into my seat and closed my eyes, drifting off into a light slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Geeze, I write long chapters, but this one was way overdo.
Feedback? :)