Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Im Scared

Andy gave me a confused look "What do you mean?" "A-Andy can we please not t-talk about this right now?" I bit my lip trying to keep my voice from shaking He wrapped his arms around my waist. Pulling me into his chest "hun....you worry me, whats going on?" I swallowed hard "Andy really its nothing right now. Dont worry about me Sammi's also watching me most of the time." I laid my head on his chest and put my hands there. I felt him sigh "Im alright andy...."

~hotel~

We went back to the hotel after out conversation. Awkward silence between us. I couldnt find the right words and it looked like Andy couldnt find his either. We got back to the room and I changed into the BVB shorts that Andy got me as a joke. Since it said 'Andy was here' on them and I put on my baggy batman top.

I curled up beside him, nuzzling his chest softly and yawning. I watched him doze off. I twirled his hair softly kissing his nose. I slid out of his arms and got up, wanting to talk to Ash. I snuck out of the room and down to Ash's. Knocking on his door softly "Ash?"

I herd a groaned and the unlocking of the door. He stood there scratching his head "hm?" "um...I wanted to talk to you" I bit my lip looking down "yea sure" He walked ut of the room shutting the door behind him. Not taking his eyes off me. I wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him tightly. Feeling tears come back. He was taken by surprise "Im scared Ash" I felt his arms go around my waist and pull me close "of what?" He whispered. I chewed my lip "You cant tell anyone alright?"

"Alright..." He looked down at me with those brown eyes. They still made me melt. I looked away not being able to say it as I stared into his eyes. I was afraid if he still had feelings for me he would end up being angry at me and/or Andy. "Im pregnant Ash" I whispered. I felt his eyes on me and I just couldnt look up. I didnt want to. I probably hurt him more now. I felt tears brim the rims of my eyes again. "Andys?" I herd him whisper and I nodded alittle.

His arms kept around me,tightening alittle more. Not in the anger way more in the protective caring way. I kept my hands on his chest, sniffling. "Does Andy know?" "no and please dont tell him." "hes bound to find out thou-" "I know Ash but please dont tell him" "alright...." I swallowed hard "Am I the only one that knows?" I shook my head 'no' "Sammi knows..."

I sighed alittle walking back to the room. I Laid down beside Andy turning my back to him. I just. I dont know right now. My head hurt. I was to scared to tell him right now. I curled up in the blanket and dozed off.

~Morning~

Someone was shaking me. I groaned queitly then herd Andy's voice "baby, its morning wake up" I opened my eyes alittle and was met with his ice blue eyes. His hair was tickling my face. I moved it and put it behind his ears. "what time is it?" "nine," He kissed my nose "come on..." I whined and rubbed my eyes. Sitting up.

He started poking me "Andy stoppp" I whined and got up. Taking my clothes and changing in the bathroom. I yawned and put on mascara and eyeliner. "Hurry uppppppp" "good god Andy im done" I walked out. Whats got him so worked up? He dragged me out. I stumbled a bit "ANDY SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" He chuckled and did.

"Where are we going?" "I dont know, I just got bored watching you sleep" I gave him a O.O look "creep" I giggled. We went into Jinxx and Sammi's room. Everyone was there. I sat down "Well we wrote a new song" I looked at him
♠ ♠ ♠
(links to outfits- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/collection?id=1056907 and they are also on the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Expect-Me-NOT/149462765145722 )