Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Its What The News Will Do

The boys came back around twelve. I was extremly jump at this point. Andy walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I squeeled and squirmed.

“Emma..its only me” He whispered in my ear, I looked up at him and calmed a bit down. “whats wrong?” He asked with a concerned face. “Nothing,Sammi and me just watched a horror…thats all” “well..Dont be afraid…I’ll protect you” He lent down and kised me. I smiled slightly and kissed him back

The guys were going to lunch “im not hungry” I told them. Everyone gave me a look. “Your eating Emma….Even if I HAVE to shove the food down your throat into your stomach” Maia threatened then cuddled up to Jake.

“Emma” Sammi whispered. “You have to” I sighed quitely as Andy led me to the elevator with the guys; then through the lobby. I went with it all..It was really no use fighting them

I noticed Ashley looking at me with worry burried in his brown eyes. I looked at the ground.

When we got to the resturant, we sat down. Jinxx beside Sammi,Sammi beiside CC,CC beside Zantana,Zantana beside Andy,Andy beside me,me Beside Ashley,Ashley beside Jake and Jake beside Maia.

We ordered our drinks as Andy pulled me close. I stared at the table and stayed quite while everyone talked. My mind was in a jumble right now. I couldnt think straight.

“whats wrong?” Andy asked again,whispering in my ear. “Nothing Andy’’ He rubbed my back. He was going to find out….sooner or later..

Andy ended up taking me to the docks on the outskirts of town instead of back at the hotel. I looked up at him as he smiled.

We walked down the little peer..“there’s something wrong…I know you Emma and I can tell theres something wrong..PLEASE I wont tell anyone,you know I wouldnt and you know I would never”

I sighed quitely and looked at the water “its not the face of you knowing,it’s what the news will do if it gets out”