Status: On Hiatus and in the process of rewriting it all

Expect Me... Not

Explaining

She climbed inside and shut the window, I moved out of view and played with my bandana around my wrist.

I heard screaming..not screaming but the yelling/screaming type. After a few minutes, there was a slam of a door and a sliding of a window. I walked back out to where I could see her.

“Mind if I come up?”

She shrugged. I climbed the side of the house and on to the little roof. I looked down at her. She was holding a white fur ball petting it,it was moving. “Um…is i-” She shook her head.

“He's just in shock and it's a long story.”

“I think I have some time.”

She sat there with her little fur ball in her lap and started talking, “Um..My parents care nothing about me, I lost my best friend to an abusive boyfriend... She was the only one I trusted, we planned a week before she died that we were going to get out of here, but I wanted one more week. After she died I changed everything. I was known as the emo cutter freak at school. I haven't trusted anyone since then, the only thing that's keeping me alive is music. I got two tattoo’s after I lost everything.My ‘mother’ who came in a few minutes ago threw Chevy on my bed and said to get rid of him,”

She had a few tears on her face. I rubbed her back with one hand. “That's horrible…Can I ask you something?” She nodded. “If you didnt trust anyone…..then why did you just tell me this?”

She shrugged, I stood up.

“Can i ask you something else?”

“Yeah.”

“Well... I wanted to know…….”
♠ ♠ ♠
TBC