Skeletons In Your Closet

Chapter Twelve

I gasped at what I saw in front of me. There was Zack, topless, hovering over a blonde girl, also topless, placing kisses on her neck and collar bone.

"What the hell?" I screamed, tears beginning to form in my eyes.

"Fuck!" Zack muttered under his breathe and he slid off the girl and she quickly pulled up the blanket to cover herself. "This isn't what it looks like, April. I swear,"

"Oh really, then what is it?" I asked in an almost sarcastic tone.

"You know, maybe I should go," the blonde girl interrupted.

"Yeah, I think that you should," I snapped back coldly at her, watching as she slipped on her shirt, walked out of the back room, and exited the bus.

I quickly closed the door and locked it, not wanting the other guys to overhear.

"Who the hell was she?" I screamed at Zack who was sitting on the edge of the bed, starring at his feet.

After a few seconds, he drew in a deep breath and began, "Her name's Alyssa. I met her four months ago at a strip club in Vegas."

"How could you Zack? I thought that you loved me," I asked, letting go of the tears that I had been trying to hold in.

"I do love you, April. More than anything in the whole world. I don't love her, it's just, she was there and you were back home, and the first time I was drunk. And she just kept coming back," he trailed off as he stood up and tried to grab my hands.

"Don't fucking touch me, Zack,” I hissed as I pulled my hands away from him. “You lied to me. You told me that you never cheated on me. You lied to me! Do you have any idea how much that hurts?" I asked. "If there's one thing that I hate, it's liars. I'm sorry Zack, but it's over. I can't be with someone who I can't trust," I said as I grabbed my purse and walked out of the room.

I said goodbye to the rest of the band, giving each of them a hug, and told Matt that I would call him later tomorrow and that he could come and pick up any of Zack's things that were at my house. And then I left.