Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Introduction

"happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Tate happy birthday to you" everybody in the bar said. Today was march 10 2004 Tate's 24th birthday

"happy birthday lil sis" George smiled down at his sister and gave her a hug. Tate looked Around the bar for her. Boyfriend Matt or Da Kurlzz . When she finally spotted him her smile instantly faded. Right there in front of her face was her boyfriend since 11th grade Matt making out with the girl who hates Tate's guts : Armani Jenkins.

Armani slept with Matt plenty of time while Matt and Tate were dating. Matt always apologize and Tate always forgave him. And that pissed Armani off.

Tears started coming down Tates face. But they weren't tears of sadness they were tears of anger. Tate wasn't sad she was just angry, she was hurt .

" are you fucking kidding me" She said herself. " George I'm gonna head home" she told her older brother George or Johnny 3 tears. " why? you just got here" she tilted her head towards Matt and Armani who were still making out but now Armani was straddling Matt lap.

" that son of a bitch I'm going to kill him" George stated eyes darkening with anger. "are you sure you wanna head home "
Jordansaid popping out of nowhere. This always happened Matt would cheat, Tate would cry and George and Jordan would make her fell better then the next day Matt would come by her place with flowers and her favorite candy and she would forgive him.

" yea I wasn't feeling to good anyway" Tate said. And the. Hugged her brother and Jordan goodbye. On her way out Of the bar she had to pass Matt and Armani. Armani just smirked and continued to kiss Matt. Tate just scoffed and walked out the door and across the street to her car.

But she never even made it across the street.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Story on Mibba, its also on my Quizazz Account