Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 1

Tate's P.O.V

'beep...beep...beep' Thats all I heard when I woke up from my dreamless sleep. I tried to sit up. But something was holding me down. I opened my eyes and was greeted by a bright light. When I looked around I seen that I was in a hospital room.
'what the hell am i doing in a hospital room?' I thought to my self.

I was about to try and sit up again when a doctor walked into my room. "Hello ms. Regan glad to see that you are awake now"
"ummm. Dude how did I get here" the doctor looked at me liked I had three heads. " Miss Ragan you don't remember do you ?"
"If I remember do you think I would have asked you?" The doctor grabbed his clip board and looked over some things. "Miss Ragan what year is it?" "The year is 2004" the doctor had this look on his face that I couldn't read. "miss do you know what day it is" "No, not really" " Hmm." that's all he said and the. He left my room. 'how the hell did I get here' I thought to my self.

When I was about to sit up for a second time , 8 people came in my room with balloons and stuffed animals. " Tate your awake!!" Some dude said. " I'm sorry do I know you?" I asked all eight people just stared at me. Then one with a sailors hat came toward me and said "You don't remember me?" "Should I remember you?" I asked and they all just looked at each other then the one with the sailors hat just shot a glare to another dude with an Afro. "if I wasn't for you my sister would have her fucking memory!" Then another one of the Guys. And towards me. He had an L.A Cap . "You really don't remember any of us?" I just shook-ed my head no. He looked said for a minute the. The look went away and he hugged me.

The doctor came back in and asked the dude in the sailors cap if he could step in the hall way with him. Everybody was still staring at me and it was making me fell weird. "Can you guys pleas stop staring at her? Y'all making her nervous" Some girl said. They muttered a sorry and then stopped staring at me. The doctor and the dude with the sailors cap came In, it kinda looked like the dude with the sailors cap was crying slightly

"Can we have a moment alone with ms Ragan?" The people left but the dude with the sailors cap. "Can somebody please tell me why I'm in this hospital bed" "Tate you got hit by a truck at your birthday party last year" the dude with the sailor cap said, I guess he does know me after all . " And how did I survive getting hit. By a truck" the doctor cleared his throat then stated "We had to give you a blood transplant because yu lost too much blood" " Oh, can you please tell me who this guy is" I said pointing at sailor dude. " I'm your brother. George" Fact: dude with the sailors cap is my brother G E O R G E . " Okay so Ms. Ragan I'm gonna ask you some questions if that's okay with you." I nodded my head "Okay so...question 1 What year were you born?" " I think 1980" He smiled and wrote down something on his clipboard "Question 2, When is your birthday?" " I don't remember" He looked at George and wrote something down on his clipboard "If she doesn't remember her birthday what makes you think she's gonna remember anything else" The Dude with the lakers cap on said. I wonder When he got back in here.

"Okay so she has memory lost but she remembers her birth year so the memory might come back in like another two weeks."