Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 2

Matt's P.O.V

My baby doesn't remember anything at all so this could either be a Good thing or A bad thing. It could be a good thing because she wouldn't remember when me and Armani kissed even thought it was nearly a year ago. It could be a bad thing because She won't remember that she loves me. If she doesn't remember loving me then I don't know what I would do. George would probably say something like 'Why don't you go back to Armani' Or something like that

Truth is I don't even like Armani. Yea we had sex a few times it meant nothing to me. To the rest of the group it might seem like I would break up with Tate and start dating Armani. But Tate is the love of my life I would never leave her for anybody Not even for a Victoria Secret model. Even though she is one, but that's not the point.

" The doctor said she might be okay In a week or two. She remembers her birth year but not her birthday" George said glaring at me the who time "She looks kinda freaked out by us " Jorel said kinda looking sad. I know he always like Tate. He liked Tate before I even met Tate. He had his chance to ask her out. At first everybody thought that they were going to be the ones to get married and have children with beautiful facial features. "what if she never gets her memory back?" George's girlfriend Sadie said. "it's all your fault! Of you would've keep your fucking tongue to yourself she would have. It been in a fucking coma for a year. She would have her fucking memory and she would have not been hit by a fucking truck." I just sighed And shook my head.

Everybody just stared at me.... I just left the waiting room "So what? Your girlfriend is in the hospital and your gonna go fuck Armani huh?! Really Matt could you be so fucking stupid my sister is In the fucking hospital because of you. Do you not care that your girlfriend is in the hospital.... I hope she does regain her memory so she can break up with your sorry ass."
♠ ♠ ♠
i fix the chapters i put up Chapter 3 instead of 2 Sorry