Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 4

Well since Tate doesn't remember anything I decided to give Armani a little visit. I'm not going to lie to you, we fucked.... more than once. I can't help it. I know I'm a bad boyfriend that's why I'm goin to break up with Tate. I wasn't going to but when George came out here and said that she remembers everything. I decided that I was going to break up with her. Like seriously she didn't even ask for me. She asked for Jorel.... I new she always liked him, she was probably cheating on me with him: Fucking Slut.

" Baby what's wrong" I heard Armani ask. I looked over to the rest of the group and seen Abby; Jordan's girlfriend and Sadie's twin sister. Shake her head at us " Nothing babe, don't worry about it." I smirked at Armani "Your a fucking idiot" I looked over to Dylan " tell me how I'm a idiot dylan please" " because, you have wait sorry had Tate . That girl has been with you since we were in the 10 Th. grade-" " But she was in the 11th" he glared at me.... Like that did anything I'm not scared of anybody "I know that she was in the 11 Th. dip-shit I was there mostly the whole 10 th grade was In love with her, but she chose your dumb ass for some strange reason. And then you go and fuck the one girl she hates on your 2 year anniversary" Armani scoffs "Does it matter if it was their 2 year anniversary? I still fucked him before she did. That's why he came to me. Tate wouldn't put out. She probably fuck Jorel already fucking slut" The next thing I knew Abby was delivering punches like she was a UFC boxer or some shit like that.