Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 5

Tate's P.O.V
I remember everything.... Stupid son of a bitch.... Next time I see him I'm definetly breaking up him.

George walked back in with Sadie. Jordan and Jorel. "So you remember how?" "I don't know I guess it came back. " I shrugged I really don't know how it came back. "Something had to trigger it. " Jorel said smiling at me. I felt myself blush I always thought he was cute. " i did go to sleep and have a dream about the first time we caught Matt and Armani. "

"Shouldn't we tell a doctor about this?" Sadie said with a smile on her face. I smiled back and laughed when Jordan ran out of the room to get the doctor. "I never seen that boy run so fast in my life. " I heard George mutter under his breath. "do you remember that time he ran to Jerries liquor emporium because he got a text from Ted saying it was closing down. " I laughed. "Didn't he run in just his boxers?" we all laughed. "Ms Ragan Glad that you have your memory back. " the doctor smiled at me And I smiled back. He told us that I could leave the hospital today if I wanted to, I said I wanted to and George and Sadie went to my house to get some clothes for me and Jordan went to lunch with Abby. So that left me with Jorel. " Why do you seem nervous?" he asked me with a small smile.

" I'm not nervous" he just chuckled and sat next to me. "Yes you are." Jorel just makes me nervous . Even when I was with Matt. I tried to ignore my feelings for him but every time I see him they just come back. "So what's gonna happen between you and kurlzz?" he asked me. "Well I'm going to break up with him and be on my way. " "oh. " we were both silent for awhile before he spoke again. "umm you do know that Armani is in the waiting room with kurlzz."I took a breath. "And I don't care. " He gave me a look. "Im serious..... Really. " " So your gonna break up with him?" I nodded my head and he gave me a small smile.