Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 8

Tate
"George!" I yelled as he threw me in the pool

"You shoul've alrady been in the pool!"

"Shut up!" I grumbled then swan over to Jay.

"Hey baby girl." he said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Georgie's being mean to me." I said with a pout, he laughed when george stuck his tongue out at me and i splashed him.

"Warning! Matt and Barbie are making their way out of his car!" Dylan warned us from his position at the Grill.

"Hey guys." Matt said walking into George's backyard with Armaniin tow.

"Really? Heels to a backyard party?"Abby whispered to me. "and it looks like her cast is off." She added with a smirk.

"Shut up." I laughed

"When do you think George is gonna ask Sadie to move in with him?"

"I don't know" I shrugged "He should do it soon but, knowing him. He's too chicken shit to ask her." I said and laughed when George threw his middle finger up at me. I telling you he had wolf ears!

"When is the food gonna be ready, I'm starving!" George called to Dylan from the swing set him and they guys set up for Ava a couple months ago.

"When aren't you hungry?" Dylan asked

"When I'm-" He looked down at Ava. And then moved to the side of her and started making humping motions which caused Sadie to blush.

"Awe! She's blushing" I said which caused her to splash me and that started an splashing war. It was fun until a TINY drop of water hit Armani.

"What the fuck! Are you dumb! Do you know how much these shoes cost!" She yelled at us. Nobody and I mean NOBODY yells at me.

"Awe! did you have to spend all your stripper money on them?" I smirked and she screamed in frustration

"Matty take me home!" she said in her overly annoying voice.

"Armani you live down the street."

"MATT!"

"What's the point in wasting gas, just so i can back up the car then,BOOM! your home!' He looked mad, nobody told you to cheat on your girlfriend with a bitch.

"If you don't take me home right now, so help me god Matt!" She screamed

"Dammit! Armani lets fucking go then!" He yelled at her. She smirked at me and walked out with her nose stucked in the air.

"Gosh, i fucker hate her!" Laura Dylan's girlfriend said.

" So do I baby" Dylan said and leaned into the pool to give her a quick kiss.

"When are you and Jorel gonna get together?" Laura whispered as all the girls sat on the edge of the pool.

"Yea cause he is looking at you like your a piece of meat!" Sadie said and I blushed when Jorel smirked wider and winked at me when he noticed I was looking at him

"He wants you bad!"

"Oh shut up already!" I said and blushed harder when her puckered his lips at me. I looked down at my hands while the girls laughed at me.

"Go over there!" Sadie urged me, even though she was my best friend she could be irking!

" No!" I shook my head repeadly

"We'll he's comming over here!"

"Hey Ladies."

"Hey, Jay!" As soon as he sat down those bastards left me, claiming they wanted to go see what their boyfriend's were doing

"Why are you not in the water?" He asked me

"I just got out. Duh!" I said and giggled when he stuck his tongue out at me.

"Your so cute." He kissed my cheek and I could feel my cheeks heating up

"And! your like soo drunk!" I said in an overly excited voice

"First beer babe." He shook the bottle and I just noticed the bottle was full.

"Oh." I also just noticed it was too quite, i looked up and noticed everbody was looking at us even Matt- Hey when did he get back.

"Tate i need to talk to you!" I looked over to see Matt stomping over to over to us. Oh GOD Save ME!!!!