Status: Comment Subscribe....Please (Used to Be Remember Everything)

If I Could Help You Forget, Would You Take My Regrets?

Chapter 6

Matt's P.O.V

I woke in a cold sweat. I had another dream about Tate. This shit has been happening for like 2 days now. I would have meaning less sex with some girl, kick her out, go to sleep, have these fucking dreams about Tate,then wake up either with a boner or in a cold sweat. I looked over to the digital clock on the nightstand and groaned. It was 4:13am 4-fucking-13am. I sighed and let darkness take over me.

--------

"Matty, Babe. Matthew!!" I jumped up and looked over to Armani who had a bright pink cast on her leg. I rolled my eyes. Typical Barbie. "Yes?" She rolled her eyes. "Get up i wanna go shopping." I groaned and pulled the covers over my head. "Then go." my answer came out kinda muffled. She huffed."I wanna use your credit card." "No." She huffed again and tried to pull the covers off of me but failed. And then i felt something hit my chest. "What the fuck was that?" I yelled as i raised from the bed. "My fucking shoe dickwad now lest go!" I huffed and pulled on my clothes from last night. "Fine lets go!" She didn't move. "I'm not going anywhere with you looking like yesterday!" "Yea well.... you're using my credit card now come on!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short