Status: Slow start..won't really get going for a couple of weeks..

Do I?

I'll Do Whatever It Takes

-Ali-
I rolled over to look at the clock, it was seven and I had no idea why I was awake. It probably had something to do with the fact I haven't been sleeping much. But what was even more surprising was Gregory was already awake.

"Good morning," he smiled, handing me a cup of coffee.

"Morning," I smiled back. Moments like these made me reaize I was the luckiest girl in the world and that we had never went through what we did.

"Would you like to go to the farmers market with me?" He asked, rinsing his cup out in the sink.

"Sure," I smiled, running back to the bedroom to gre dressed. He followed behind me to do the same thing.

"I love you," he whispered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me an insance about of butterflies.

"I love you too," he spun me around to kiss him and it was like fireworks. I knew we were meant for each other and I will fight for us.

He moved to his side of the room as I slipped on a tank top and a pair of running shorts. I grabbed my sunglasses and headed to the livingroom to wait for him.

-Gregory-

I took the ring out of the box, turning it over an over again in my hand. I didn't know if now was the right time but I knew whatever happens she is the only one for me.

"Are you coming?" She smiled, leaning against the door frame. Even in running shorts and a tank top she looked beautiful.

I shut the dresser quickly, dropping the ring before she saw. I nodded as I put my white vneck on,
I knew she liked when I wore it and made me way into the closet to grab my Boston hat. She was gone now so I grabbed the ring and slipped it into my pocket.

"Took you long enough," she teased as we climbed into my car.

I reached over, taking her hand as we drove past downtown. She didn't hesitate and took it, just like old times.

"I'm starving," she pulled me toward the baked goods, ordering two cinnamon rolls.

"So what would you like to buy today?" I asked, taking a bite of my cinnamon roll.

"Whatever we come across," She smiled in return.

~

I took hold of his hand as we walked up and down the streets, checking out all the different tents.
This was by far one of the best mornings we've had in a while.

"What made me you decide to like be all couplely with me again?" I asked him as he examined some tomatoes. I knew I shouldn't have but of course me being me, I wanted to know.

He shrugged, "I figured we needed this."

I smiled in return, grabbing a bag of apples as we paid. He took my hand again as we made our way back by the pasta. We bought garlic and herb as well as a mixed fruit pasta.

"I'll be right back," he slipped the pastas in the bag and set it down next to me on the bench.
A woman dressed in her wedding dress was being lead by a photographer to her husband standing a few feet away. A sudden pang of sadness hit me. Why couldn't that be us?

"Surprise!" Gregory grinned, handing me a little bouquet of flowers in a water bottle.

I grinned in return, "These are beautiful! Thank you!"

He kissed me as he grabbed the bag and then my hand as we made our way back to the car.

"I love you," I kissed his cheek, meaning it more than I ever had.

~
So I chickened out. I planned on slipping the onto one of the flowers or putting it on the stem of one of them. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. Not yet. It needed to be more special than that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Congrats Soupy on getting married! And thank you guys for reading, this isn't the best but thanks for reading! :)