Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Pancakes!

Ashley-

I felt a tab bit weird in the morning. The fact that I woke up in my lovers bed. In his home. Our home. I never thought this would happen to me. I never thought I would have a deep relationship with a guy.. And that guy is lead singer of his band. I’m in love with a band mate. Deeply in love/ Andy’s lion hair tickle my on my chest. The smell of him, intoxicating. My arms rap around his skinny waist the whole time we was sleep. I look at the digital clock for the time. 11:57 a.m. Just move in and I’m already comfortable. I unravel my arms to get out of bed. I move around when I did, but stayed asleep.

I creep my way to the kitchen and pulled out a couple of supplies. Pancake mix, bacon, eggs, OJ, and two plates. I set the table up then began to cook. Slowly mixing the mix in the bowl. Thinking about the first day I ask him out. 6 months ago. 6? I’ve been dating him for six months? I peak into his room from where I stood. Still sleep. Peaceful. I notice I was cooking with my shirt off and my pants…Uh..To lazy to put clothes on. I shrugged my shoulders and brought my thoughts back. Wait. Six months. I smiled. Maybe I could plan a few things today. It is our week off right? I pour the batter on the skillet. Quickly I turn the t.v on the weather channel. High 94 degrees.

I got a perfect idea for us. Rent a motorcycle or take him out to eat. Even better, show him what I’m good at in bed. I turn to look in the bedroom again. No Andy. I felt someone’s weight on my back and their legs wrap around my waist. Andy’s arms hook around my neck and brought his lips down to my cheek.

“I smell pancakes!” He cheerfully said with a drop of morning voice. I blush at his arousing voice in my ear. I reach for his lips. His cold lip rig press against my mouth.

“Get off of me sunshine, before I burn them.” I smile at him He jump down and lean on me while I flip them in the pan. Perfect. He held on to my waist resting his head on my neck. I continue to cook while he almost drift back to sleep on me.

“Go lay down since I’m still cooking Andy. I’m almost done.” He groan and walk off after taping my ass. He drop on the futon in the front room. I quickly cook the bacon and eggs and made his plate. As soon as he heard the cup of Orange juice hit the glass table, he ran in here. He sat in the chair across from me. Gave me the brightest smile and begin to shove his mouth.

“Woah, Slow down there cowboy.” I said, finally sitting at the table myself. He didn’t listen. He talk with his mouth full.

“I love when you cook! It taste like Jesus made these pancakes. I- I…mmmm” He couldn’t finish his sentence because he had to swallow. I look at my phone for the date. Yep. Tomorrow will be our 6 month anniversary. I know, I know. It’s only been 6, but for me that’s a long time. I’ve never been with someone this long. When I think about it, I’ve never been so happy in my life. So in love. With him. His eyes and smile. His body and his personality. The way he makes me-.. Andy giggle.

“What’s so funny mister?” He wipe his mouth off with a napkin and finish chewing.

“You’re blushing like crazy. What are you thinking about?” I touch my cheek. Burning up. The way he makes me blush at the right times.

“Nothing, Nothing at all. It’s hot in here.” He grab his clean plate and come over to me. I felt myself blush deeper. He’s in nothing but his boxers as well. His body curve perfectly. Boxers hung on him crooked on his waist. Happy trail, oh my gosh. Hold it back Ashley.

“Is it hot from cooking,” He lean in my ear. “Or because of me3?” He bit on my earlobe. Hard. I moan by mistake. Wait until tomorrow. He sat the plate back down on table and sat on my lap. He latch his arms around my neck. His deep voice spook out.

“Thanks for making me breakfast angel.” He kiss me. Then the kiss got deep and deeper. His mouth taste like maple syrup. Sweet and tangy. Fuck. Fuck…Andy jump a little still on my lap.

“Ash!” He breathed…Fuck. I move my hand between my legs, attempting push my boner down, which I quicky got cause of him. God, he gets me off.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to get-” He push me back in the chair and shove his tongue in my mouth. Damn it Andy. I couldn’t help but to kiss him back with as much force. He smile. He grid his hips on me still in this chair. He grab me without a problem and took my dick out the hole of my boxers.

“God bless you for only wearing boxers.” He violently grid on me now. He was acting like I put an sex drug in his food. I felt the chair wobble. We fell on the floor. Ow. Andy pull my boxers all the way off.

Fuck tomorrow. Tomorrow my ass. No, toady my ass. Wait, what? I couldn’t get my thoughts online. Andy lick the tip of my dick and blew in the hole. Teasing me. His tongue then glide on my base. I’m about to break and he didn’t even do anything to me yet. He put me in his mouth. Moan while bobbing his head up and down. His tongue did twirls on it. I took a handful of hi hair in my palm and push him all the way on my full length. He gag a bit but I felt him smile around me. Done. I couldn’t. I came in his mouth. He wasn’t done with me. He pull me by the legs to bring me closer to him. He strip off his boxers. He spit on his finger and started to finger my entrance. Getting me ready.

“Andy! At least in the bedroom. We’re in the kitchen, babe.” I chuckled. He groan out he didn’t care. Without warning, he slid in me. I scratch at the tile floor. This is hell. He push in and out non-stop. I waited for him to hit my spot. Anytime now..

The door bell rang. So close. Andy scampered on his feet. I sat up. He look and told me to pull my boxers on.

“Um. Who is it?” He moan/ Couldn’t keep his voice in the non “Fucking my boyfriend in the kitchen” rage. Who ever it was knocked on the door needs to chill. Knocking the door in. Andy try to make himself look decent. He threw on a big night shirt and toss me over one. Left both with a killer boner. He answer it. I lean on Andy chest. To see who it was. Oh.

“Hey Sandra. Long time no see!” Andy cheered. She eye ball me.

“Yea, Long time, no talk too. Andy you have a little..Um. Sem-” She didn’t finish her sentence. By accident, he lick it off instead of wiping. He gave us an apologetic glare.

“Sorry. You caught us at the wrong time.” He blush. There was a smuck of disguise in her face. I said she could stop by anytime to talk. Now wasn’t it. I would like to get back to Andy messing with me. She ask to talk to me. Alone. No. Say no.

“Sure! Ash?” Andy walk away. I step outside. Hot as hell.

“So you’re fucking him now?” Her voice raise. She is still upset.

“Sandra, that’s none of your business. It’s between me and Andy. Now why are you here and lower your voice.” She place her hand on my chest. Pushing me against Andy’s house to get in my face. She hiss at me.

“You of all people. I thought you liked me. You told you did. At the pool? The hotel?” I thought about for a second, The time at the hotel. I took her down there to snoop on Andy. The would time when I was expaling I like someone, she probably thought I was talking about her. Not Andy. Oh, I’ve mess up. I frown at her wet eyes.

“Sandra..I can’t. I’m so sorry you misunderstood things.” She sniff her tears up. “I’m sorry.“ Their was silence. All I could hear is Andy washing dishes and weeps from Sandra. It happen. I felt something I haven’t felt in months. Something I somewhat miss. A set of tits press on my chest and a pair of real girl lips laid on top of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter...Sandra has issues. T.T Thanks for reading my crap ass fan fictions. Sub, comment? If you want. :D
OH! And Check out this fanfic, "It Hurts To Say I Love You" It's a Jakian slash that SingForAHollyBerry and me put together. Come on guys. Who doesn't like CC and Jake? Show some love?