Status: Sorry for the layout change. It's been messing up on me. Enjoy otherwise.

The Mortician's Son

Ride Me?

“Come on Ash. You’re not doing it right!” I almost yelled at him. He got frustrated and blew under his breath. He bounce but moved his hips the wrong way. It’s not that hard to ride someone. I grab his waist to help him out. Bounce him up and down with me inside him. A whimper came from him every time he sat down on my dick. He’s still learning. His hands place on my shoulders as he let the springs on my bed help his movement. He rolled his hips perfectly.

There it is. I smile at him. His eyes was close, soaking in the pleasure. His hair toss around with him. His hips. He moved them like a goddess! Is it weird that I’m getting turn on the way he sway his them? My sexual frustration was craving to hit the next step. Worst thing about getting ride, you can’t really do much. Damn, I wanted him now. I launch myself forward to take control.

His eyes snap open as soon as his body hit the bed. I thrust in him without thinking how rough I did. I knew I did it too rough, Ashley cried out my name. I said sorry. I got a different respond from him. Usually he would be pissed off at me being so rough on him. Instead, he shouted.

“More!” I took him deep. His mouth stayed open ever time I went in. I knew exactly where his spot is but I like to see him like this. Watching his orgasm slowly build. He moan, clawing at my back. I lift up his left leg and prop it on my shoulder to get in him more. Alright, I want to hear him scream my name and beg for more now. I twist a certain way hitting his spot dead on.

“Ah, Andy!” I smirk at his high pitch voice. God, I love him like this.

“Who?” I slam against him repeatedly. His nails dug on my back. Am I bleeding yet?

“God! An- Fuck!” He scream, breath irregular. He was about to have his out break. When he moans like a whore and scream my name out of control.

“Im good but I’m no god. Now baby, tell me what you want?” I ease down to him with a seductive voice. I grab him and start to jerk him at a slow painful pace for him.

“Fu-Fuck me. Harder?” He said through his teeth.

“I can’t hear you!” I gave him a squeeze. He broke.

“Andy! Baby, fuck me harder! Faster!” He screamed out loud. Louder than all the other times we had sex. I did what he ask for. Every thrust paid me back with the scream of my name and loud moans. I need fucking earplugs with him but I love it when he screams. It coats with pleasure all the time. We both was almost to our limit. One arm hug on to his thigh as the hand jerk him.

I bend down going the same fast pace and bit down on his neck. Hard. His fingers ran through his own hair letting his eyes roll to the back of his head. The best part, is when he yells my name when he hits his orgasm. Girls vocal. He came in my hand letting his muscles clutch around me. Right on time cause I couldn’t go much longer. I growled as I came inside him. I slid out and collapse my body next to his. I tried to catch my breath. Ashley was basically dying. He sat in out mess for awhile. I kiss his perfect jaw bone.

“Welcome home.” I said. We were back at my place in Ohio. The tour isn’t over but we have an week off. I thought it would be nice to welcome him to the small house we’re going to be living in together. My house is nice. Big living room with a flat screen and a black futon. My bedroom that we are in now, a king size bed. The bathroom is amazing as well. The shower is big enough for two. Me and Ashley. I have an extra room but it’s filled with nothing but old band equipment. Ashley got up in pain.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” I said. He shock his head walking toward the bathroom.

“No, your fine. The sex round was amazing.” He turn on the shower fixing the temperature. I went in there with him. He hug me from the back and ask if the water was warm enough. I step in with him still holding on to me. The smell of sex died down. He laid the side of his face on my back. Both physically exhausted.

Ashley-

I didn’t officially move in. I had to get all my stuff from my place. Small things, like clothes and personal items. His place is nice. He has a huge fish tank that filled with multi-color fish. I guess when he’s on tour his parents check in on his house. I threw on some of Andy’s jeans and a old guns n roses shirt. He sat on the futon with his blue notebook. Sweet, you know what this means, right? The tv is on cartoon network. Camp Lazlo came on. I sat next to him, crossing my legs on his couch. He look up at me and smiled.

“Whatcha writing?” I ask. He laugh.

“A new song.” Yes! A new song! Finally.

“Can I see?” He move the notbook away from me with a giggle.

“No! You’re going to laugh at it.”

“Really? I’m going to laugh at a song that YOU wrote?” He rolled his eyes and hand it to me:

Love Is Always Fair.
-You always was the one that I can have, cause love is always fair. You are the best romance I ever had, cause love is always fair!-

I laugh. He took the notebook away.

“You think It’s stupid.” He frown.

“I wasn’t laughing cause it was stupid Andy. I found it funny cause I already know it’s another love song for us.” He blushed at the fact that I’m right. He continue to write.

“Anywhore,” He said. “I would like for you to meet my parents sometime this week.” My heart drop. He want me to meet his parents? Oh no. What if his parents think wrong of me. Thing again, It’s Andy’s parents . I told him sure, when really I’m freaking out. Eh. My phone vibrated. It was a message from Sandra. Oh shit. She message me like 7 times. He wrote in the notebook as I read Sandra messages. She was pissed:

You can’t text me back or. What?

“Hello! I said I needed to talk to you.

Andy, Haha. Andy doesn’t deserve to be with you

I’m sorry, It’s true.

Since when did you turn gay on me?

I thought you liked me.

You know what, Text me when you are done being a dick. I text you for the pass couple of months. You never tell me anything. You broke me. I just want to talk Ashley. But I can see your too deep with Andy so, Yeah.

What the hell? I didn’t know she felt that way. Plus, I have been to caught up with lately, I never beg to look at my phone. My personal life. I text her back:

Hey. I’m sorry. So sorry. How about this, meet me at Andy’s house. I’m down here with him in Ohio. Come talk to me then. Again. I’m sorry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sandra is on Ashley's case. Oh yeah, more drama is going to start up soon. Comment and/or sub. Then I might think about uploading again.
OHAI: P.S? You guys should totally go check out one of my co-write stories. Come on, It's Jakian(Jake and CC) You'll like it: "It Hurts To Say I love You"