Status: I ***ed up. It's on hold for now, in the mean time, read the PREQUEL entitled, "The Reckless and The Brave". I'll fix this after it's finished!

Take a Breath, Don't It Sound So Easy?

How Can I When I'm Stuck In Hell?

Absentmindedly, Jasey rubs the bump on her head. "Fuck," she mumbles, noticing how tender it is. She has been looking at her feet, deciding on whether or not she needs a pedicure. She does. Her view shifts to her knees which are hanging off of her bunk. Alex is caressing them softly, slowly rubbing patterns into them, which relaxes her more than she expects it to. Finally, she meets his eyes, so full of concern and a fierce desire to protect her. The color of coffee, she thinks to herself. So warm and deep...

Alex can't help but observe how Jasey's eyes had glazed over for the past few seconds. Knowing her for so long, he knows she's gone away for a little while, so he chooses to slowly soothe her back to reality. He stares at those colorful eyes, and at one point tries to count the freckles on her face. Fourteen on her nose, with one that's slightly larger on the right of her bridge, six on her left cheek, and nine on her right. There is one on her eyelid that you can only see when she's sleeping without her makeup on. This Alex knows from taking her to so many parties, and whenever she drinks, he makes sure to stay sober and keep track of her.

He can see that freckle right now, but her thick lashes are fluttering with life, and slowly her pupils are making their way to his face. "Babe?" He asks gently. "Where did you go just now?"

Jasey's heart starts to race when he asks that question. She doesn't want to tell him that her past just keeps coming back, threatening to push her that extra step away from him. "I don't know what you're talking about." She lies, but it should be convincing enough.

Alex helps her off the bunk, keeping a soft hand behind her head, just in case. "Come on, let's ice that hump." They make their way to the kitchen.

"What's this I hear about a hump?!" Jack screeches. "Hump? I want to hump!" He bounds into the kitchen and attacks Alex's ass.

Jasey laughs shortly, "Nobody wants to hump you!"

"I do!" Alex protests, dry humping Jack, who is making seriously obnoxious girl sounds.

Suddenly, Jack pushes Alex off of him and looks at Jasey very seriously. "Jizz. In. My. Pants." He says to the tune of the Lonely Island song.

Jasey burst out into laughter, beginning to snort. "OH MY GOD JACK!" She screams.

Alex stops laughing suddenly and pouts, 'You're only supposed to scream MY name!" He sulks to the back lounge, obviously waiting for somebody to come after him.

"I'm not chasing you, Lex!" Jasey yells down the hall, to which he replies with dramatic sobs of sorrow.

"He wants the pussy, you know." Jack says.

"So do you!" Jasey counters jokingly.

Jack mumbles something to himself. "What'd you say Jack?" Jasey asks. He simply shakes his head, perking up and chasing Alex screaming, "ALEX! LOVE ME!"

"Those fucks are so loud in the morning, aren't they?" Rian says groggily, going for the coffeepot sitting on the counter.

"Didn't sleep well did you?" Jasey asks, taking in Rian's totally fucked up appearance. There were circles under his eyes, and his normally shaved head was way longer than usual. Something was bothering him.

Rian mutters something and then returns to his bunk.

"What the fuck is up with these guys and mumbling?" Jasey whispers up in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
Somebody vote on a prequel? I might just do it anyways, but please tell me if you'd like to see one!