Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 5.

We both went downstairs with massive cheesy grins on our faces. I saw his mum, and she looked between me and Alex, scrutinizing us both from head to toe. I forgot she was like that.

She started the conversation off with "Lauren! You do realise your mum is worried sick?"
"I'm sorry, but she can't be that worried if she hasn't called or text me... It's her own selfishness that lead me to run away anyway." I replied to her.
"I understand. Now, I have a question. Since you're 18 now, you can legally do anything you want and you are allowed to move out. So, do you want to go home to your mum, brothers and Barry, or do you want to stay here with Alex, myself and Peter? It's your choice." She asked me. She has always been the understanding type. That's why I love her so much.

I turned to look at Alex and I could see that his eyes were still bright and his grin was still there. I looked back at his mum and said "Can I stay here, please?" I asked.
"Of course you can. I'll let your mum know that your here safe and sound and that you want to stay here. Although, we don't have a spare bedroom, so you're going to have to share with Alex, if that's okay." She replied.
"Yeah, that's fine!" I replied, with a big smile upon my face.

"YEESSSSSSSS!" Alex shouted, punching the air. I guess one could say he was a little excited to hear I was staying. I was so glad that his mum was kind enough to let me stay. This way, anything could happen between me and Alex and that's just what I wanted. We turned around and went back to his room - our room.

"Someone's a little excited" I whispered to Alex as we were walking back up the stairs.
"Well, who wouldn't be if they got to share their bedroom with the most beautiful girl in the world? One could say I was lucky to know someone like you." Alex said. I really was going to have to get used to these compliments as I blushed again.
"Oh, thanks! You're amazing yourself, Gaskarth. No-one will be as lucky as I am." I returned the compliment.
"Trust me, I'm the lucky one." Alex said, sticking his tongue out. He literally jumped on me and pushed me on to the bed. He started tickling me, and he was so much stronger than me so I couldn't get up! I hated him for knowing my weaknesses.

"Alex. Alex! ALEX!" I squealed. "Get off me, please! Stop tickling me!" I spluttered.
"Not until you admit that I'm the lucky one!" He chuckled.
"Okay! Okay! Fine! You're the lucky one! Now get off me!" I laughed.

He kissed me for the third time today and then got off me. I'm not complaining. This is what I've wanted for the last two years.

He told me he'd been writing another song with the other guys and when they had band practise later on, he wanted me to be there to watch. I agreed.

* * *

It was time for band practise, and the guys didn't actually know I was here. I told Alex not to tell them, I wanted to surprise them. Afterall, we hadn't seen eachother for a good few years. I wonder if Zack's still as ripped as he used to be. I remember the first time I ever saw him. I stared at him in complete awe. His long curly locks of hair, muscles the size of my head, the six pack, the beautiful tattoos.. Everything.. Wow.

I don't think anyone could compare with the guy I'm now living with. I want to ask him out, like SO bad, but I daren't. I want him to be officially mine, but I can't bring myself to do it. All the previous relationships, the guy asked me out.. So I really don't know what to say.

Alex drove us to Rian's house, and before we knocked on his door, we kissed.. Again. I was kind of worried that someone would have seen, but Gaskarth just didn't care. I liked that in a boy. I like a guy who isn't afraid to show off who he has.

We knocked - well, Alex knocked - on the door and Rian answered. He was surprised to see me there. "LAUREN!! I haven't seen you in like forever! Where have you been? And why are you here?! We didn't know we was gonna have company! Alex, you bastard, why didn't you tell us Lauren was coming?" Rian said, stumbling on his words.
"In my defence, Lauren insisted that I didn't tell you. She wanted to surprise you!" He laughed.
"Come in!" He exclaimed.

Jack and Zack were already in the room when we arrived. "Guys, look whos here!" Rain said to the two boys sat watching some film. They both turned around and saw me stood between Alex and Rian.

"Oh my God. Is that you Lauren? I hardly recognise you! You're even more beautiful since last time I saw you!" Jack scrambled to his feet.

Oh God. Not another one full of compliments. I'm not used to all this attention.

"Wow, thanks Jack." I said, smiling at him.

"Hey Lauren! Long time no see dude. Where you been?" Zack jumped in before Jack could attack me with more compliments.
"Hey Zack! Just chillin', revising, doing exams, blah blah blah. Ha ha, quite boring really" I replied.
"How come you're here anyway? It's just really random you appearing out of nowhere.." Zack asked.
"Me and my mum had an argument, I ran away, Alex found me under a tree I stayed under and now I'm crashing at Alex's. It is quite random haha!" I replied, chuckling to myself.

"You guys ready to practise? I really want to show Lauren the new song we're writing.." Alex asked Jack, Zack and Rian.

The three boys all looked at Alex, then to me, then to Alex again.. Why? What's going on? And what's so special about this new song? I'm so confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay, got all of the All Time Low members in. The love triangle will start either in chapter 6 or 7!

Comment, rate and subscribe!

Thankyou! I love all of you (: xx