Status: This story is finished!

Head on Collision

Chapter 6.

Once they had finished playing the song, I stood up and clapped so hard! I pretty much squealed that it was great, which they all laughed at. They had grown up so much in two year, and they have all got even better at their instruments - even if I didn't know Alex played guitar.. His voice had got twice as good as it was before. Even Jack's guitar 'skills' had got better - somehow.

I went over to each of them and hugged them in turn. I might have accidently hugged Alex that little bit longer than anticipated, but I didn't care.

For the second time that day, the other three guys looked at eachother then too and from me and Alex.

"Wait.. Hold on a second." I thought to myself. "Now I come to think about it, the lyrics in that song, the way Alex stared at me throughout the practise, the way Rian, Zack and Jack kept looking between me and Alex.. There's something going on, and I'm sure the guys know what it is-"

My thoughts broke off as Zack said "Me, Rian and Jack are off too order food and buy some booze. We'll leave you two in your own for a bit." He winked at Alex. I swear I saw Jack's bubbly-ness disappear slightly.

They went, and me and Alex were left to put the band equipment away and chill, I suppose. I was still confused, so I decided to ask Alex something.

"Hey, Alex, you know that song? Who was it about?" I questioned.
"It doesn't matter. Nothing's going to happen for a while yet anyway. She's too special to rush in to things." He replied.
"Oh.. Fair enough." I replied back, picking up Zack's bass and putting it in to it's case.
"Why do you ask?" He wondered.
"Oh, no reason. It's a good song by the way." I smiled at him. He smiled back.

Once we'd finished tidying up, we sat on sofa. Alex switched the TV on - although we didn't do much watching. He cuddled me close and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You've got the most amazing eyes ever, Lollypop." He complimented. He remembered the old nickname he gave me two years ago! I couldn't believe it!
"Aww, thanks! You're are gorgeous too, Lex!" I beamed.

He planted a kiss, just as we heard the front door open then shut. I scrambled out of his arms and pulled away from the kiss just before the guys walked in. I hope I moved away quick enough.

* * *

**JACK'S POV**

Okay, so we just got back from buying booze and ordering food. I was just about to open the door, as I saw Lauren scramble from out of Alex's arms and I swear I saw them kiss. I don't know why it hurt me so much, I mean, she doesn't know my feelings for her. I'm kind of bummed out that Alex hadn't told me. I mean, they are together.. Aren't they? Or maybe he's getting close to her, then going in for it. Either, I don't stand a chance against him.

I pretended I didn't see, which hurt, but I couldn't let her or him know. I went in and tried to be cheery.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.
"Hey Jack!" Lauren and Alex replied in unison.
"What shit you bought then, dude?" Alex asked.
"Come over to the kitchen." I replied.
"Okay, I swear it better not be some shit curry!" Alex laughed.

Me and the guys went to the kitchen, Lauren stayed in the living room, too engrossed in the movie that was playing.

We had bought 3 crates of beers and cider, 5 pizzas and potato wedges and shit loads of chocolates and cakes and sweets. This was going to be a good night - if only I had Lauren..

"Oi, JACK! I'm talking to you here man" Alex sounded a little frustrated.
"Huh? Oh, what?" I asked.
"Dude, are you okay?" He asked me.
"Uh- yeah." I replied. I couldn't tell him that the girl who he is overly obsessed with is the person I really like.
"No you're not. I've known you since like forever. You've got something on your mind and it's annoying you. Tell me bro?" He knew me so well.
"I'll tell you later, let's just chill and eat food." I told him.
"Okay, if that's what you want." He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so this is quite short but oh well. I haven't really been able to concentrate on this as I have exams and personal problems to deal with.

Sorry the late post!

I hope you're all still reading!