Status: Active

All The Small Things

Please Take Me Home

Sunday’s point of view

I went down that hall super calm but when I was about to go through the exit my legs felt like jello as I realized what just happened. You kissed Thomas Freaking DeLonge, Sunday-bitch!
My girls waited for me in the car. They started to jump up and down excitedly as they saw me approaching the car.
“How did it go?” Amy asked me as I sat in the back of her car.
I smirked not really knowing how to start.
“Sunday!” April whined.
“What?”
“Fucking tell us!”
“Well…” I started thinking again. “It was a challenge…uh…all what I had to do…was…kissing him.”
“Who?!” Amy choked and almost stopped driving.
“Tom” I whispered.
The silence filled the car as all of them stared at me blankly. April opened her mouth but closed it not saying anything. I laughed at their expression.
“He had to choose the girl to play his girlfriend in the music video. And all what the ‘girlfriend’ does is making out with Tom for, like, 3 seconds. And as he said not everyone is going to see it first, the attention’s gonna be on Mark with some chicks. The kissing thing has something to do with Travis too, because there was a little casting with him as well. I don’t know though” I said.
April, Mel and Amy were still silent. There was something about Melanie though – she looked at me oddly. I didn’t know she loved Tom like me.
“Mel?” I started.
“What?” She snapped.
“Uh, nothing, just…what’s wrong?”
“Nothing’s wrong! I wonder what’s wrong with you, why were YOU chosen to kiss Tom and not me!” She said in one breath throwing her hands in the air.
I blinked. “What the hell.” I stated. “Are you jealous? I can tell Tom to kiss you if you want. Okay?” That was the hardest thing for me to say. But I have already kissed him and I’ll see him tomorrow – I’m okay with that. Sometimes the girls can get too bitchy and do some bad pranks. I didn’t want that. So yeah, I’m cool.
Melanie smiled. Amy looked at me through the rear view, harrowing her eyebrows and shaking her head.
April opened her mouth to say something but Amy shook her head again looking at my sister strictly. The awkward pause hung in the car killing all of us.
April pulled out the Dude Ranch CD and Carousel started to play. At least, now it wasn’t that awkward. I was still a little worried about Melanie. Bummer.

Amy dropped Mel off and pulled on our street. Now the silence ended and Amy spoke, “Sunday…that was friendly but dang! Tom DeLonge! You fucking give up the opportunity to the jealous bitch!”
April sighed.
“Jealous bitch? I thought you guys were friends” I said.
“We were. But she’s jealous, right? And therefore she’s a bitch. I’m your friend and I’m not jealous.”
I smiled at her explanation. “Thanks. We’ll see what happens tomorrow, okay?”
“Yep”
She stopped by our house and April and I got out of the car. We said our goodbyes to Amy and entered the apartment block. We were extremely tired of acting, waiting in lines and dancing so we didn’t talk much while going upstairs to our apartments. We said our byes to each other and I burst into my apartment, exhausted.
I didn’t remember how, but fast enough I was in my pj’s, in my bed, hopelessly drifting to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with the thought that changed as it came to my mind: “I’m gonna kiss Tom DeLonge again!…oh wait, Mel’s going to. I’m stupid.”
I sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, brush my teeth and change [http://www.polyvore.com/another_planet/set?id=48923468&.locale=ru].
Half an hour later we were all sitting in the car, heading to the airport, where the shooting’s gonna take place. The whole atmosphere was weird as fuck. Melanie seemed to be the one who enjoyed the ride. Enema Of The State was playing quietly.
Amy was driving fast so after two hours of driving we were finally there. We kept our number badges from yesterday and were recognized by them. Some dudes escorted us to the shooting area. Mark, Tom and Travis were standing there in weird ass suits. Skye was by Mark’s side and they were chatting excitedly. Tom smiled at me goofily and I sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
you guys seriously offend me with no reads, comments and shit. really. come on.