Status: completed!

Endlessly

epilogue

It's been a while since I've written in this diary. But I found it when I was packing up before Harry and I moved again and I figured it'd be a good idea to write what's gone down in the past two years. 

God, I can't even fathom that it's been two years! Two years since I met Harry Edward Styles and fell in love with him. 

Most of the time everything was great; we knew how to handle ourselves when we were apart for months at a time, and when Harry came back from tours we'd rekindle our love for each other as usual. But of course, bad always comes with the good. There was a time when I was contemplating on moving back to Chicago things got so bad between Harry and I. Things were just so complicated and Harry had a large amount of stress over his head that it put a strain to our relationship. 

Let's just say I was a few days away from breaking off the relationship and leaving, it got that bad. 

But Liam, still holding true to his 'Daddy Direction' nickname, gave me good advice and told me to stick it out. So I did. Slowly things progressively got better, Harry's bad moods did a complete 360 and he went back to the guy I fell hard for and I was beyond happy that I stayed put and didn't give up. 

And now things were going better than ever. It was almost like the beginning of Harry's and my relationship again, but we were older; more mature, sans Harry. I don't really think he could ever mature, honestly. But that's one of the things I love about him.


"Jillian? What are you up to in here?" I turned around, dropping the pen and quickly shutting the diary before he walked in. "We're supposed to be on our way to my mum's place." 

"Oh, that's right! I totally forgot! I'm ready so let's head out." 

"No, no," the sly smirk on his face told me he saw what I was trying so desperately to hide. "What's that little black book you've got?" 

"It's nothing, Harold," I slapped his hand away, but he kept reaching forward despite my attempts to make him stop. 

"Is it… a diary? Jillian Renee Conway, do you still write in a diary?" His questions allowed him to snatch the book from my grasp. 

I pouted. "No! I just… found it earlier and wanted to write in it." 

He opened it to the last page and I watched in horror as his green eyes scanned down the page. He smiled and I'm sure it was during the paragraph where he came in and interrupted my writing. 

"I love you," he said as he leaned forward, his nose touching mine until our lips met in a sweet, soft kiss that lasted a few seconds. "Now come on, we've got to get on the road if we're gonna make it in time." 

————

Harry's POV;

When I pulled into the driveway, I let out a sigh of relief. This little get together my mum just had to arrange was literally driving me up the wall. Ever since I told her what I was planning on doing, she insisted I do it here, that Jillian would love the idea of it. Even though my mum was absolutely right, I was still nervous; palms sweaty, anxious that she'd say no, and a bouncy leg. 

Jillian and I walked into the house hand in hand. It was quiet inside and I knew where everyone was, they were awaiting our arrival outside. 

But I had to do something first. 

"Jillian," I called, making her turn to face me. I was breathing heavy. This moment was something I was preparing for for months and I was more nervous than I've ever been; even when I auditioned for the X Factor and right before our first show. "I have something to ask you." 

"Harr—" 

"I know this probably isn't how you expected it to happen; inside my mum's house especially. But I love you so much, Jillian, and I know that we're ready for this," I took her hand in mine and bent down on one knee. I looked up and saw she already had tears welling in her eyes. 

I didn't know if I should take it as a good or bad thing. 

"I love you with all my heart, Jillian Renee Conway, and I want to spend every minute of my life with you, forever and always. So, will you, Jillian, marry me?" 

The wait for an answer was torture. The more time passed the more sure I was that she was figuring out a gentle way to let me down. 

But she nodded and said yes. 

I jumped up and met her in a kiss. I smiled into it, so happy to finally have that done and over with so I didn't have to worry anymore about how it would go. 

"Come on, let's go tell everyone," I grabbed her hand and we made our way outside where we were met with happy cheers and congratulations. 

Even with all the rough patches, I still somehow managed to snag the girl I love into marrying me. How I did it, I'm not really sure, but I'm damn glad it happened. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeaaaah, I finally wrote the epilogue!

Ooh, I'm about to start a new Liam story. You should check it out and subscribe maybe?

I hope this was good enough for the month I made y'all wait for it. :)