Status: Finished

Man Like Me

Bonding

Penelope stared into the mist of greens and darkness in front of her as she sat in her swing and pushed it slowly with her feet, a light night breeze brushing across her skin and hair.

Robert opened the door quickly and dropped his bags to the floor. He took his jacket and his tie off but then he blinked when he realized that Penelope hadn’t showed up yet and he stopped on his tracks. The house was silent and the only lit place was the living room. He walked into the living room to find it empty and he raised an eyebrow, then he walked towards the window and smiled widely when he saw Penelope on the swing.

Penelope sighed as the swing kept moving with her sitting on it. She was silent and as she looked up to look at the full moon when she was startled by a pair of arms wrapping around her. She yelled as she felt her whole body being pushed against a chest and she immediately relaxed when she recognized Robert’s scent.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” He apologized, his grip around her getting tighter as he kissed her temple lovingly.

“That’s alright.” She said, relaxing instantly “Welcome home.” She smiled widely as she tilted her head to reach his lips and kiss him sweetly.

Robert smiled against her lips as they pulled apart he planted soft kisses down her neck and collarbone, hearing her breathing get slightly quicker at his touch. Penelope felt her heart beating faster at Robert’s contact and before she could stand up, he was already in front of her, pulling her to her feet. She grinned as her body was pulled against his and he was smirking at her.

“I missed you.” He confessed as her fingers played with his hair.

“I have missed you too.” Penelope admitted while Robert smiled and his hands went down to rest on her ass.

She felt a heat rise to her cheeks as she looked down and then glanced back at him. She didn’t know what to say as he gazed intently at her. She couldn’t lie to herself, she had felt alone without him and ever since they started dating nothing had ever happened between them and she couldn’t stop thinking about it. She wanted to have sex with Robert but he had never pressed on the subject and neither did she because there hadn’t been a proper moment, until now.

“Are you wearing that just for me?” Robert smirked as Penelope became self-aware that she was wearing nothing else but her panties and a light pink silk nightgown that reached her thighs.

She bit her bottom lip, a bit ashamed to tell the truth at first.

“I am.” She said as she looked up innocently.

He grinned widely at her as he picked her up bridal style and heard her chuckle while placing her arm across his shoulders. He carried her up the stairs, as she teased him by kissing his clean shaved face repeatedly when suddenly she felt her body come in contact with the soft bed. Penelope moved to her knees as Robert began stripping with a grin as she chuckled, pulling him closer by his tie towards her to kiss him passionately.

♦♦♦


Penelope fluttered her eyes open as she snuggled her naked body more against Robert’s while his arm was around her shoulder. He was staring at the ceiling with a huge smile and when he felt her move, he glanced down. He kissed her forehead deeply before speaking.

“Good morning.”

“Hey.” She greeted as he squeezed her shoulder and bent down to kiss her lips softly.

“Last night was perfect, you have no idea of how beautiful you look right now.” Robert said softly making her blush slightly as he smiled truthfully at her.

Last night it had been their first night of love and he was beyond ecstatic. He had wanted it for the longest time and it had overcome all his expectations. It had been passionate and loveable but also a bit hungry and sometimes slightly rough. Nevertheless, he was the happiest man on Earth right now and Penelope was his woman.

“Your professor called me while I was away,” Robert started after a few minutes of silence “He has chosen his ‘favorite’ stories.”

“Robert… I don’t really care about that competition.” Penelope said as their eyes locked and Robert nodded his head.

“I hope you’re not afraid that I’m going to cheat because I’m not.” Robert clarified immediately as Penelope stared blankly at him “Believe me, I love your story and I wouldn’t read anything else if I didn’t need to but I have to.”

“Robert,” Penelope pressed seriously “I don’t want to win.” She said, hoping that he’d understand her hint.

Robert raised an eyebrow.

“Are you suggesting that I should completely ignore your story?” He asked a bit perplexed as Penelope nodded her head slowly. “But I bet that its one of the best and…”

“And nothing.” Penelope cut him off “I’m not interested in the prize. I am happy enough that I’m dating Tony Stark.” Penelope chuckled as she planted a soft kiss on Robert’s chest.

He was still tense, though. To completely dismiss her story was, in his opinion, a mistake. A big mistake. Her story was well-written and the plot was consistent.

“Do you even know what the prize is?” He asked, trying to understand her.

“A trip to Paris.” She replied, shrugging her shoulders.

“And you are still not interested? Why?” Robert asked.

“Because that story was written by the both of us, it’s not really fair for you to judge something made by us and put it up for competition against other people’s works.” Penelope started and then she widened her eyes slightly “Besides, if you select me I have to make an oral presentation to you and no… that’s going to go badly.”

“Ohhh, but that’s interesting!” Robert smirked “Why would it go badly?” He teased as one of his hands went smoothly down her body, stopping in her belly button.

“Because you’d…” She gasped slightly as his hand went down a bit more, towards her lower abdomen, getting closer to her throbbing center.

“I’d what?” He asked as his own erection began to grow as he saw the effect he had on her.

“You’d distract me and… everyone…” Penelope gasped as Robert’s fingers began to caress her gently “Would notice.”

“Notice that we’re together?” He asked as his fingers kept massaging her clit gently as she arched her back and nodded her head while biting down a moan.

Robert nodded his head and moved, so that he was on top of her while his hand kept warming her up.

“I’ll see what I can do.” He said as he kissed her lips and left a trail of kisses through her neck, collarbone, breasts and torso as his head went down so that his lips could replace his fingers.

♦♦♦


“What do you mean, Mr. Stark?” Penelope’s professor asked confusedly as Robert gave him his opinion on the works he had chosen “Penelope’s story is one of the best I’ve read.”

“I don’t agree.” Robert said coldly, clearly getting into Stark character “I prefer this one.” He lied, picking up a story with about 70 pages called ‘In the Middle of Fields’. “This is what might get an award. Miss Penelope’s work is beautiful, well-written but it would never sell.” Robert said as he felt terrible because everything he had just said were lies.

“Alright, if you say so.” The professor replied a bit defeated as Robert sighed in relief, knowing that the man wouldn't have the guts to stand up to him.

He knew what Penelope meant and in a way she was right. It wasn’t fair for the others because she had had help from a professional writer and exposing her story would mean to expose them. Until now, Robert had been able to keep Penelope away from the spotlight and he wanted to keep doing it.

“Will that be all?” Robert asked as the professor nodded his head and Robert smiled “Fantastic. I’ll be here next week for your students’ oral presentation.”

After leaving the Professor’s office, Robert meet up with Jude and Zack to begin planning a surprise for Penelope’s birthday.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! How are you?
Well here it is, Robert and Penelope's first sexy time. I didn't go into description because this story for me is not about smut or sex. It's about passionate love and finding a connection with someone. I see Robert and Penelope as partners, as companions who truly love each other and are there for each other through all the messes.
I'd like to thank everyone who comments! I always love talking to all of you and reading your thoughts and opinions. Also, big thanks for the recs and subscriptions!
<3