Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

No Holding Back

I lay there comfortable in the bathtub with nightmare playing througout the bathroom until my housemate/gutiar player for No Holding Back/best friend Gale pounded on the door, "Hurry up woman we ain't got all day, we're meeting the bus in bout an hour and a half," i groaned,"Kay whatever." I slowly got up from the warm water and dried off and put my under wear and bra on before standing infront of the mirror and took my hair down from its bun and re-pulled it up into a ponytail and put a head band in. I then put my razor back tanktop on to show off the tattoos on my shoulder blades, heck i didn't get em just to cover them up.

I stared down at the counter where i took my piercings out and it looked like alot. I had my ears pierced five times, three on the lobe, my tragus pierced, on my right ear the cartilege is pierced and on my left an industrial bar, and i have my nose pierced and recently took out my lip piercing because, and this sounds weird, my now ex loved me when i had it pierced, i also used to be platinum blond for about 2-3 months for him. That seemed like a part of him i couldn't take no longer so i took it out, because he liked the lip ring. Weird right? Well that's me. I'll tell you bout the tattoos i have in case you were wondering, on my left shoulder i have a black ink tattoo of a hooded fairy blowing pixie dust with the word believe in the dust, on my right's the words keep holding on, on my upper inner right arm the words let it be, on my left wrist in white ink is the word breathe, on my right ankle is a heart shaped lock and on my left the words life is beautiful in cursive writing, i think that about covers it.

I put my sweat pants on and decided on no makeup, even though we're meeting Black veil brides i mean if they can't accept me in sweats, they don't deserve me when i'm at my best, right? I stepped out of the bathroom and went into my room to throw my hairspray and a brush into one of my many bags. We're gonna be gone for at least a couple months, which remined me we might be on tour on my birthday which i didn't care but i sorta wanted it to be spent with some of my friends that i rarely saw, i'm turning 20 bithes woot woot. Oh well, i'll cross that bridge later.

"Makayla hurry up! We're about to leave!" Sam shouted, "COMING WOMAN!" i shouted downstairs."I need some help with my bags so you know be a gentleman and carry my shit for me." i hollered, instead of Sam or Gale, one of there friends/ our driver to wherever were meeting the bus at, Jo came up and helped me carry them downstairs, "Thank you!" i said giving him a hug as we put the bags, wait more like shoved since the boys pack almost as much as i do, into the car, "No problem," he said. The boys came out carrying the last of there belongings and locking the door,"Makayla did you make sure the security system's on?" Gale asked from the porch, i nodded,"Yeah it's on," he nodded and we got in the car and began what could be the best months of our lives. I started getting really excited at the thought of sharing a bus with black veil brides. Oh my gosh, i love their music and plus their HOT enphasis on the hot. We started down the road and i mentally said goodbye to all the neighbors that i knew.

We were almost their when Sam's cell went off playing Arise by our band, his ringtones our mostly our songs anyway. "Hello?" he answered it before smiling,"Hey man, yeah we're on our way, you guys there yet?....Shit, sorry for the wait but we'll be there in about 20-30 minutes,...uh huh....yeah....you?....yeah..haha get excited!..okay...okay i'll let you off here to finish loading up ok? bye." he hung up and put his phone in his pocket before turning to me and Gale in the back,"Who was that?" i asked turning from the window,"Ashley Purdy," i almost squealed,"Oh my gosh!!! That was him?!" He nodded grinning,"Yeah, he asked if there was a female in our band i told him yeah, he told the rest and i got a couple hollers so yeah, and you'll have plenty of time to get friendly with him on tour don't worry," I grinned majorly before looking back out the window until we reached our destination.

We saw a huuuge bus infront of us and i couldn't help but wanna jump up and down. I was nervous though, reallly nervous. But i couldn't wait. We stopped the car and started getting out to get our bags. Jo,Gale, and Sam went to the trunk to get our bags when my phone went off playing starships by nicki minaj, it was my best frand since highschool and amazing tattoo artis Jayde, "HEEYYY gues what?guess what? were getting on the buses right freaking now! You have to come, and i mean have to, to one of our shows when we come to New York." i said excitedly while the boys rolled their eyes and grabbed the bags."Calm down i will, i love your guys music, i'm so proud of you girl, every one always thought you were a loser in highschool, besides us awesome people of course, but you showed them wrong, cause you'll be up there on stage, and they'll be in the crowd with their mouths hanging open catching flies." i laughed "Yeah, i'm excited, but-" "Makayla come one! Jabber to whoever On the bus," Gayle called, i rolled my eyes,"Well looks like my que to go, call me before you go to sleep and fill me in on everything ok?" she said happily,"Of course, bye love you," i said and hung up before going to the trunk but noticed they already got it. Finally they act like gentlemen.

I said my goodbyes to Jo before walking onto the bus with my purse and phone. The guys were in the main area just laughing until i came in, seeing the most beautiful people ever. Black Veil Brides.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, first chapter's out, its not the best but it WILL get better, i promise :) rate comment and subscribe please :)