Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

You See Right Thru Me

Ever since that hilarious moment, Andy and Ashley have been a bit distant as you could have imagined. I just find it damn hilarious. Tonight there was gonna be a cook out at a local park hosted by the Avenged guys. I'm excited. I love those guys to death. In the period of almost 2 and a half months, they've became like brothers to me. In 2 and a half months, I've moved on from the cheating asshole of an ex-boyfriend, and fell in love with Andy Biersack. Strange huh?

Andy, Jinxx, CC, and Sam were playing Xbox, Jake and Gale on the laptop looking at guitars, and Ash insisted on doing my hair. "You have thick hair woman." I laughed, "I know, I haven't got it thinned in about 5 months. I'm planning on getting it done before my birthday." He nodded, "Get excited for the bestest birthday party ever." I laughed, "I'm excited. One more year until I can get drunk legally." The guys laughed, "You're getting old Makayla." Sam said, breaking his focus for the slightest second from the game, "You're a year and a half older than me so shut up." He grinned.

"So Makayla. What do you want for your birthday?" Andy asked from the bean bag, "I don't know." He rolled his eyes, "You do too, there's not one woman out there who can't think of at least one thing she wants for her birthday." I laughed, "I can't think of anything at the moment," I said as Ash straightened a section of my hair. "We'll call Hayleigh and ask her." Gale said and went through my contacts, "Who?" They asked in unision, "Her older sister." Sam answered, "How older?" Ash asked. I rolled my eyes, "23 and you're not dating or sleeping with my sister, so get that thought out of your head right now, "
"Awww." I laughed.

He straightened and curled my hair and did a pretty, loose side bun, leaving a few curls down before hair spraying it. Damn, Ash can do hair. "Thanks Ash, I love it." He grinned, "I knew you would. Oh Ashley! How can I ever pay you back?!" I laughed as his impersonation of me, "What do you want?" He grinned, "A bottle of wine." I scrunched up my nose, "I don't see how you like wine, blehc!" I pretended to gag, "How do you not like wine?" He asked, confused.

"I grew up on beer and whiskey hun. I've drank wine a couple times but on rare occasions. I'd much rather get drunk off of whiskey."
"Who says you have to drink just to get drunk?" Jinxx asked, finally taking a break from the Xbox.
"What other reason is there to drink?:

I ended up buying Ashley a bottle of wine from a local store when we stopped in Maryland. I actually enjoyed this wine. I limited myself to 2 glasses though, well actually Andy did. "Babe, you're supposed to leave a cookout drunk, not be drunk when you get there." I laughed, "I'll keep that in mind."

After I finished my last glass, I decided to spend some alone time with Andy before the cookout. "Hey Andy." I called into the back room, "Yes?" He said from his bunk and gestured with a grin for me to get into his bunk. "Do you wanna go for a walk with me?" His smile faded, "Is something wrong?" I laughed and shook my head, "No babe, it's nothing like that. I'm just bored." He smiled with relief, "Scared me for a second, yeah I'd love to." I smiled and kissed his forehead before getting out of his bunk.

I dressed in casual clothes, well because I'm too lazy to put anything better on.
http://www.polyvore.com/gym_clothes/set?id=47473313

After I dressed I made sure my hair still looked good and put my shoes on. Andy was in basketball shorts and a t-shirt, which is a nice change from his normal, but sexy, tight ass jeans. He caught my smile, "What are you so smiley for?" He asked as he took my hands, "I didn't know you owned anything but skinny jeans." He chuckled, "This is probably one of the last times I'll not be wearing em' other than for sleeping." I grinned, "Your ass looks amazing either way." He raised his brow "Oh, so you only like me for my ass? What about what's on the opposing side?" I laughed, "Both babe, I'm kidding Mr. Sensistive."
"Well what if I only liked you're boobs and not your ass?" He asked and playfully bumped me as we walked, "I'm sorry my ass doesn't meet the same standards as my boobs for you." He laughed.

"I'm kidding. I love you for more than your amazing rack and decent ass." I rolled my eyes at his choice of words for the quality of my tits and butt. "I love you because you're an amazing person to be around. You're perfect in everyway imaginable, from your awesome tattoos to your lion thick hair, and your awesome peronality. And your stinginess when it comes to your alchahol." I blushed and smiled. He brushed his and across my cheek. "I love you baby," He lifted my chin up and kissed me softly. I heard the click of a couple cameras and a few "Aws" We turned to see a few people with cameras quickly walking away. Andy chuckled and we walked hand in hand through the trees, back to the bus.

I decided to change out of those clothes and into something better for the cookout. I changed into
http://www.polyvore.com/pretty_in_green/set?id=49455111

I looked girlier than usual, but it seemed to fit with my hair. At least I'll look lady like when I get drunk. Gale walked in and immediately his jaw dropped and he started to stumble, "Oh my gosh! Um Andy you came back with the wrong girl!" I rolled my eyes and smacked his arm. Andy came in and grinned at what he saw, " I approve of this look, you look amazing." I blushed a deep pink.

The cookout was a short walk from the bus. This time Avenged was supplying all the alchahol, and the Undead guys are cooking the food. Me and Andy walked hand in hand to the park, which was beautiful. It was pretty obvious we were having a cookout cause the guys had the music blaring. I sat down on Andy's lap on a bench while the other guys fought over beer. I grinned and skipped over there and jumped on Sam's back and took his beer and jumped on Ash and took his and took off back to Andy ,"Hey!" They whined. I lauhed and handed Andy his. He grinned, "You know that wasn't very lady like?" I shrugged, "Well you have yet to complain about my unlady likeness."
"I never said I didn't love it." I grinned and popped the top of off my beer.

Charlie stood up and raised his beer, "To an amazing tour. Amazing shows. Hot girls. Wild as fuck parties. And our new band, who kicks ass, No Holding Back." I grinned and we "toasted" To all that Charlie had to say. I had a good amount of beer and a couple swigs of whiskey before Andy made me eat. I only ate half of my burger before I gave it to Andy who surprisingly ate 3. We sat there for a while just joking around watching Brian, Ash, CC, Gale, and Sam attack each other with water balloons. It was an awesome time and took away from the thought of tour ending.

Andy was talking to Charlie, (Charlie Scene), and a few other Undead guys while I sat back being sorta anti social until Matt came over and sat by me, "Why are you being such a loner?" I shrugged, "Well sorry, but we won't have that for much longer." I raised my brow and before I knew it Zacky threw me over his shoulder and took off running, "Hey!" He laughed and the guys through water balloons at me left and right. He dropped me and took off while Gale nailed me in the tit, "Assholes better not get my skirt wet. It's white." They exhanged grins and aimed only at my skirt until my lacey underwear began to show.

I found a water hose they've been filling up with, and grinned evily before turning it on full blast and spraying them all, "CHEATER!" They hollered and ran away. I laughed before noticing a couple walking by. They looked familar. Both of them. I noticed a familiar tall and tattooed guy no other than Alec himself. Walking hand in hand with a tall blonde girl that I couldn't recognize at first. But then I noticed it was Juliet herself. My heart gave a hard thud. She has no clue what she's getting herself into. Maybe that was the plan though. She didn't notice me, but he did. They sat down on a bench nxt to a fountain. They were laughing about something. She dropped her cigarettes and bent down to get them. Leaving him plenty of time to look over at me with a grin, and wink.

Andy jogged up behind me, catching me off guard, "You okay babe? You were over here by yourself." I nodded, "I saw something that looked like a mix between a bunny and squirrel. It was so weird and caught my eye." He chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, "I think you had a little too much to drink my friend."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit goes to the song Right Thru Me by Nicki Minaj. Hope you're enjoying this story, keep reading on and ya know, subscribe. A Bah Humbug to the person who unsubscribed, unless it was an accident of course. :)