Status: completed || being heavily edited and may have some slight alterations

Your Reason to Be

Chapter 4

Louis' POV

I growl towards the mysterious boy's way. Doesn't he know that she's off limits? Oh, of course not. Cause you, Louis William Tomlinson, are too f*cking scared to tell her how you feel. You know why? Cause you're a dumba*s, that's why.

Zayn and Liam's chuckles awaken me once again. I laugh with them to avoid awkwardness, even though I have no idea what is so funny. "Hey Lou, ask Chey to dance!"

The idea ignites my poor slow heart. I smile at Harry for thinking of the brilliant idea. "You know what? I think I am." And so I begin to walk confidently to where the girl of my dreams stood.

Chenneya is wearing a simple confetti dress with a sweetheart neckline. It stops mid thigh though she wears black stockings to cover up the extra skin. One of the many things I love about her; she isn't so keen on showing how fit she is but more on how decent she looks. You can't find many girls like that anymore, nowadays. Her hair's in a high bun and the only makeup she's wearing is eyeliner and lip gloss. Even then, she looks absolutely breathtaking.

"Chey! Babe, wanna dance?" I call out, louder than usual, just to emphasize to the guy that she's taken....when she clearly isn't. But what he doesn't know wouldn't hurt him.

Her face lights up. "Louis, yeah, of course. Just come. I want you to meet somebody." The grin on her face shows me that her excitement about this person is higher than usual. I whimper to myself.

Ignoring my slowly crumbling hopes, I coolly rest an arm over her bare shoulder. "Hey, I'm Louis," I say holding out a friendly hand for him to shake.

He takes it and grins. "What's up? I'm Naynay's buddy." Naynay? Is that his nickname for her?

My mind starts being occupied with multiple death scenes; which includs me, being happy to have Chenneya all for me, and him dying a slow painful death. Lord, why am I so violent?

"My lovely, cousin, Dante, is here visiting from Australia! Isn't that awesome?"

Now it's occupied with images of me punching myself until blood of shame drip out of my nose.

I let out a sigh. "Really? How's Australia? I heard the weather's nice over there."

"Oh thank god." Dante's face shows relief. "I though you were gonna put on a fake smile and go 'G'day mate! How's it goin? Riding kangaroos over there aye?' I swear, if another person comes up to me and says that, I'd probably have to hurt him."

We all laugh at his black humoured joke.

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥


Her mumbles are faint and I chuckle. Only a few drinks and her head is already spinning from the effects of the alcohol. "L-L-Loueeeh. Doo you l-love meh?"

She clutches onto my shoulder to regain balance. Chenneya, with her clumsy ways, manages to step on the toes of her right foot and stumbles causing her to land into my arms. I laugh again at her adorable stupidity. I always told her not to drink so much but, hey, right now I'm not complaining at all. Her fingers strongly grips my upper arms and her eyes burn into mine. "Louis," her grip tightens, "I asked you if you love me. Do you?"

"Yes, I do love you, Chey."

She smiles. "I'm hu-happy now." She gently lays her head onto my chest as we slowly sway around the room, moving with the perfect slow music. "Boo be-er, has anyone told you..that y-you have sexy eyes? Mhm?"

I smirk. "No, do you really think so?"

Chenneya nods enthusiastically eyeing my face. "But not as sexy as your..your..."

"What?" I'm curious as to how sexy she really thinks I am.

"..your hands."

Wow! She really must be drunk! Who thinks a hand is sexier than my blue eyes?

That statement is over-rated as she lifts my hand, strokes it lovingly, before rubbing my palm against her cheek. "Mhm," she moans whilst eyes shut. "It's so warm...almost hot..just like you. Louis? Why does your palm feel so sexy?"

"Because I am?"

"Ohhh."

She drops my hand and her fingers travel up to my cheek. "Feel myyy palm. Do you think it's sexy?"

I frown her way. "Suure."

Attempting to run away from the fact that Chenneya is acting like an absolute creep, I smile due to her presence. I can not believe she just called me sexy..well not me..my hands.. but that's not the point! She told me loves me.

I could not be happier even though the girl I love is currently suffocating from weird comments and is swimming to the drunk side.
♠ ♠ ♠
So... I know it's been a looong while since I updated but seriously! How can you not love me for this chapter? Huh? Huhuhh?????? ;)

<3