Status: Active

Purple Heart

It's Just a Name

Tiana Marie Rose Volturi
Age-17
Powers- Telepath, Mimic anothers powers, Elements(including Electricty), Shapeshifting, Flight, Invisibility, Also that of a Witch. Can Look like a human, even eat and sleep. She can Change her and someone elses appearance.
Mother-Marie Rose Sanchez (Deceased) but transferred her powers to her daughter. including her memories.
Father- Not Found
LIkes- To prank people, likes to Dance and have fun.
Dislikes- Blood, hates her father, Hates Renagade Vampires, Hates School. Hates that she can't age.

No one in Forks, Washington knows that an unsuspecting vistor has just entered their town.. Tiana Marie Rose Volturi ran through the forest seeking the one man that could help her with a decision that she has yet to make, that could very well change her life and everyone elses. After seeing that she was close she slowed down to a human paced jog. Tiana stopped in front of a large mansion looking type of house to see the one vampire she learned to call her uncle. " Carlisle it is so great to see you again, but i need your help" she said while walking up to him and giving him a great big hug. "It's great to see you to Tiana. Now come inside i bet your tired from running so far. But let me warn you that my family is inside but they don't know about you. Alice saw you coming but as far as they know you are just someone i knew from my past which is the truth but not how." He said as he lead her towards the front door. Tiana nodded her head, she knew that it was time for her to tell someone else what and who she is. The only person that knew about her and what she was, was Carlisle.

They walked inside the house and she was greeted by Carlisle Family. "Everyone this is Tiana Volturi please make her feel welcomed. she is a good friend of mine and you will treat her like a memeber of the family" Carlisle said. everyone was shocked, not by the appearance of this young girl but that of her last name. they feared that the Volturi was sending one of their guards to see if the claim was true that the family had made a vampire child which was against the law.
"Carlisle are you mad how could you let one of them in here with my daughter not even 5 days old." a woman who Tiana knew already was Isabella or Bella she preferred from Carlisle's letters he would write to her.

Tiana couldn't help but laugh. " woah chill Bella lol i'm not with the volturi i just have their last name. One of the old dummys is my father which one i don't know but trust me from what Carlisle has told me i can actually help you" she said as she sat down on the couch away from everyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok everyone please comment or inbox me and let me know what you think. This is my first story i have written in a long time and i decided to do it on twilight.... now 2 subsricptions or two comments would be very much appreaciated. i'm already working on the next chapter so please bare with me. it has been awhile since i wrote any types of stories. k toodless lol