Status: Active

Purple Heart

Decisions

Jane tried to run across the field to attack me.. when she was just in arms reach of me i raised my left hand and froze her in place. The volturi were shocked that a human could do such a thing. I looked towards bella and she nodded her head. I looked back at jane and smirked. When i smirked i used her own powers against her. Once i stopped i made her fly back into a tree where she landed in a heap.

"How dare you attack my sister a member of the volturi guard" alec said to me. I looked him in his eyes and laughed.

"Alec i suggest if you dont want to be killed where your standing i would shut my mouth. Now aro if you can contro your pets i wil tel you a tale about a women who was walking home one night from work. When she was attacked by a blood crazed vampire and raped. You see i am your offspring, your very own flesh and blood. Because of you i am part vampire but mainly a phoniex demon."

The look on aro and his brothers was priceless. Aro could tell i spoke the truth since he replayed the memory in his mind which caused edward to grimace. Casius growled at me

"Your lying my brother couldnt have sired and ugly looking thing as you."

Once those words left his mouth i growled back at him. Emmett could tell that i was angry. He and everyone took a few steps backwards out of harms way. I changed right in front of everyone i was surronded by black and red smoke which when it cleared i was standing there in a red and black bra type shirt with gold belt type things that hooked onto my shorts that were black. I spread out my wings that were huge and had red, black and gold swirls paterrns. I had a long black tail that moved like a snake would as well as bright gold and black eyes with evil looking horns and sharp vampire teeth and long black and red nails.

The volturi looked extremely shocked and scared when they saw me. I crouched and growled in casius direction he looked like he was about to shit himself. As i was about to launch myself at him and tare him apart i felt someone touch my leg. I looked and was about to scream at whoever touched me but noticed that it was nessie. I soften my eyes and squated down to her eye level

"Tia please dont hurt your uncle. He is part of your family please for me?" I sighed knowing that i would do as she asked. She was such an innocent soul that i wouldnt want to let her see me attack casius. So i nodded my head and allowed my wings to turn to juzt black and gold . I looked at casius and gave him a death glare from hell

"This child just spared your life. Uncle or not if you ever disrespect me or any of these people especially this little girl. There is nothing nor anybody who will stop me"

The only thing casius could do was glare back and nod. Aro took a step forward and i took one back.

"May i see your hand child i would like to see if what you said is the truth." I nooded my head and walked forward i alreadyf told edward that it would be alright and to tell emmett. When aro touched my hand he saw everything i allowed him to see He was shocked . He stepped back towardz his brother and me towards the cullens.

"Brothers she speaks the truth. This child is my daughter.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry everyone for the delay. I was stuck lol. Hope u like this chapter i will contiue to write. I will try and post a chapter every wednesday and saturday.