Status: Active

Purple Heart

strangers

Tiana heard the words her father and uncle told her. She struggled to contain her animalistic side of her powers. After what seemed like hours but only 10minutes, Tiana let go of Jane and walked towards Edward and Emmett. Tiana sat on the ground and raised her hood to cover her eyes. Which were on the brink of shedding her tears. Nessie could tell that her friend was hurting but couldnt see any physical pain. Nessie took her hand from her mothers and walked over to where Tiana was standing. Renesseme tugged on Tiana's cloak.
"can you pick me up tia please" Tiana looked at Nessie and smiled. She bent over and scooped up nessie and hugged her tightly but not to tight.

Nessie put her face inaide Tiana's hood and wishpered into her ear. What ever she said made Tiana start to laugh. Her laugh then turned into a full blown laugh that over came Nessie as well. Both girls were in the ground rolling with laughter. This caused everyone to look at them in concern. With the exception of Edward who also was chuckling quietly. When both girls had stopped laughing and stood up. Everyone gave them a questionable look.

"Nessie here told me a joke about how Rosalie had dented a frying pan by smashing it over emmetts head. Lol, she also showed me how it happened. Nessie is one funny little angel"

"HEY IM NOT LITTLE!!!" Nessie stomped her foot which made Tiana laugh again. After an hour of watching Tiana roll on the ground laughing Aro cleared his throat.

"um Tiana i was wondering if you would like to cone back to volterra with me an a my coven. So i can get to know you. You dont have to stay if you do not wish." everyone looked at Aro like he had grown three heads including his brothers no one has ever hard him be nice and ask someone with out a threat hidden inside the offer. Tiana looked the Cullens wondering if she should. Edward nodded his head. Everyone knew that it was time for Tiana to know her father. But were also afraid that she wouldn't come back to see them. They were afraid that she would become like the volturi and drink human blood.

Tiana knew she had a decision to make. Part of her wanted to stay with Cullens the family she has grown to know and love in just a few days. But then part of her wanted to know more about her father.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its been awhile since i posted any chapters. School is getting ready to start soon so i have alot to do. WELL I WANNA ADD ANITHER CHARACTER TO THE STORY MAYBE ONE OF MY READERS. ALSO THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT HAVR SUBSCRIBED TO THE STORY MAKES ME FEEL ALL JIGGLY INSIDE. TO BE CONTINUED.