Status: In the Making

Good Magic vs God Magic

My Beginning

I scowled at the woman that stood in front of me, her greying brown hair was swept up into a loose bun. Her murky brown eyes stared straight at my purple hued ones.

"You honestly can't be serious." my voice seemed to echo around the small area where we stood.

"I am."

"But mother."

"You've learned as much as I can teach you, there is not anything else." she said as she walked over the the small table and picked up a tea cup.

"You can't seriously kick me out of here, what would Rul say when she notices I'm gone." I spoke out.

"Your a mage Aria, your goddess has given you your gift now go and find it yourself."

I stood there with my eyes wide, ever since I turned 20 my infinity has seemed to get stronger, it hadn't been my fault when I had accidentally burned down a tree I was meditating in.

"You need to leave Aria, before I make you leave." my mother spoke as she glared up at me.

My eyes sharpened and I held in a growl before I walked away from the woman I once called mother and into my part of the house grabbing the silver sais and strapped them to my waist. I grabbed my burlap bag and tossed in a couple of pairs of clothes and then my eyes darted to my shelve. A picture of a dark haired man with a rugged beard and two little girls sitting in his lap, his eyes twinkled with laughter. I took the picture and grabbed my ragged looking book that held most of my important thoughts, spells, etc. I placed the picture in it and tucked it in the bag as I grabbed another picture of two girls, one with shoulder length brown hair and the other was me. I walked to the next room seeing the mess before placing the picture on the pillow along with a ribbon I had around my wrist.

I quickly escaped the choking air of the house that filled with dread. I never once looked back but I did shed a tear.

That was a little over four years ago, I'm 24 now almost 25 and I had been in hiding since I got in a little trouble while traveling around europe with the local magical community. The mortals were all naive when it came to magic, all they believed it to be was tricks. I wasn't a trickester, I was a healer in some cultures would classify me as. Lets just say these people around me didn't like that I was one.

"EH You bloody skank get he' hell outta her'"

'Really your going to call me that you old crow.' I thought as I glanced at the old woman who's blue eyes glared at me. The beads and charms hanging around her person gave off that she was trying to be close to the goddess but everything held no meaning or purpose. I glanced at my ring covered fingers.

"Really ma'am I am not a threat I'm just passing through." I said calmly.

"You bring great evil her' you's need to leave now." she all but growled at me.

"What pre-tell is this great evil you sense." I asked calmly.

"Darkness is coming, 7 will do battle, 1 dies." she said cryptically

I stared at her quietly before standing and taking off. Her words rang out in my mind as I pulled my leather strap from my right wrist. My tattoo seemed to quiver as my eyes glanced over it, the three moons stared back at me as I glanced around quickly before pulling a disappearing act only I could manage. As light purple dust fell to the ground where I once stood.

The old woman's voice never knock on my mind as I stepped foot into a tall forest. Only to grab my sais and block a spell sent straight at me. My eyes widen at the image in front of me.

"Rul." I gasped as I felt another spell hit my side. Soon our battle began and everything got blurry.
♠ ♠ ♠
So After seeing the Avengers I'm a nerd and great this character and story with her in it following the movie as close as possible. The others might show up in the next chapter :) Comments are welcomed