Status: In the Making

Good Magic vs God Magic

A boat? Oh it's a flying death trap okay...

I stood on the metal ship's deck as I gazed out to the bright blue ocean in front of me. I was called shortly after my leave of Stark Tower to come to this blasted hunk of metal.

"You all are trying to drive me insane slowly but surely." I said as Fury came to stand by me.

"Why do you say that Mage?"

"You expect me to feel safe on a boat?" I asked raising an eyebrow as I looked at him.

"You'll see when the rest arrive."

"Where's Hawkeye?" I asked suddenly seeing as the bow and arrow user had yet to greet me.

"Compromised."

"What." I hissed.

Fury sighed "The enemy had compromised him some how with mind control along with Selvig." he said

"Mind control? You do know that isn't what I mess with. It's complicated the amount of mind power of the user has to have is impossible for a normal person."

"Well your not a normal person are you? The enemy isn't a normal person it's Loki."

"Loki? As in the God of Mischief and Lies? How in the bloody hell did you get caught into the gods? Why are they interfering with Earth?" I continued to ask.

"You know just as much as I do in the subject Mage."

I glared out into ocean ignoring when Fury walked away back to the control room. I spotted a couple of helicopters approaching the ship. I felt the small sheathes that held my knifes at my sides trough my cloak. My clothes were not normal for an agent but I wasn't really one. I watched the helicopters and small planes land eyeing the few people exiting. Spotting Natasha I started to head towards her wanting answers. I stopped when she stopped to talk to Coulson and two other men.

"Excuse me." I said

Coulson saw me and smiled. "Ah Mage good you showed."

"Where else would I be, Agent." I asked with a little grin.

"Aria we all know you go hiding around, anyways this is Captain Steve Rodgers and Dr. Bruce Banner." Coulson said with a smile.

"Hello gentlemen." I said with a nod.

"Your British." Rodgers commented.

"Yes I'm from a town in Essex." I said calmly.

"Sorry that was rude I knew someone with an accent like yours."

"I see."

"Gentlemen you may want to head inside." Natasha said.

"Why? This isn't a sub is it?" asked Banner

"No it isn't"

I felt the metal underneath my feet rumble and groaned.

"Bloody hell."

"What?" Rodgers said as I walked with Banner to the side looking down.

"Oh it's a flying death trap." I commented dryly as the turbines started before turning and walking towards the door with both of the men following behind.

"This is great." Banner said sarcastically as he rubbed his neck gently. "Good thing I'm only here to track the tesseract then I can get out of here." he muttered. As I followed Natasha towards the control room.

"Let's hope this ends nicely I don't think I could stop anything with wind if anything went wrong." I muttered under my breath as I sat at the large round table as Rodgers walked up to Fury. I just closed my eyes and sighed. I was in a flying death trap with a 92 year old man who should of been dead and a radioactive doctor this was great what more would add to it?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying >.<